Service Desk with Spanish
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Ericsson active
View all jobs Service Desk with Spanish active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Our vision and purpose: “Our purpose is to empower an intelligent, sustainable and connected world. For more than a century, we have been putting smart tools in the hands of people in every sector of our society, creating intelligent technologies that drive positive change. We remain committed to this effort, leaving no one behind.” - Börje Ekholm, President and CEO, Ericsson
So..who is Ericsson today and, how does it support you and the community?
In a world that is increasingly complex, we are on a quest for easy. We are creating game changing technology that is easy to use, adapt and scale, enabling our customers to capture the full value of connectivity.
Find out how our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value
• Knowledge of Managed Service Telecom Operations Practice
• Presentation & Communication skills
• Knowledge sharing
• Problem Solving & strategic thinking
• Ericsson Knowledge
• English Language Skills - advanced level
•Spanish Language Skills - advanced level
• Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
• Working with People
• Following instructions & Procedures
• Applying Expertise & Technology
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
• Problem solving and trouble shooting skills
• Good communication skills
• Cost awareness
• Social skills and awareness
• Previous experience in Service Desk / Help Desk is preferred; Bachelor Degree in Electronics, IT or Telecommunications is preferred
This Job Role is responsible for the execution of proactive and reactive maintenance activities to ensure that services provided to Operators’ customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
This Job Role is also responsible for receiving trouble reports from the Operator's Customer Care Center (or from the Operator's customer directly in some very specific cases), resolving them to the customer's satisfaction and providing meaningful status on repair and/or restoration activity to the Customer Care Center (or to the Operators’ customers). It is also responsible for customer-affecting problems detected by other processes or through analysis, including proactively informing the customer and resolving these specific problems to the customer's satisfaction.
Responsibilities & Tasks
• Customer Event Management
• Customer Incident Management
• Customer Problem Management
• Customer Order Handling
• Working in a dynamic and energetic team
• Medical and health insurance
• Sport allowance partially reimbursed by the company
• Training plan
• Career plan
Mandatory: In order to qualify for the job advanced knowledge of English is required.