Service Desk with Spanish
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Ericsson active
View all jobs Service Desk with Spanish active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
• Knowledge of Managed Service Telecom Operations Practice
• Presentation & Communication skills
• Knowledge sharing
• Problem Solving & strategic thinking
• Ericsson Knowledge
• English Language Skills - advanced level
•Spanish Language Skills - advanced level
• Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
• Working with People
• Following instructions & Procedures
• Applying Expertise & Technology
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
• Problem solving and trouble shooting skills
• Good communication skills
• Cost awareness
• Social skills and awareness
• Previous experience in Service Desk / Help Desk is preferred; Bachelor Degree in Electronics, IT or Telecommunications is preferred
This Job Role is responsible for the execution of proactive and reactive maintenance activities to ensure that services provided to Operators’ customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
This Job Role is also responsible for receiving trouble reports from the Operator's Customer Care Center (or from the Operator's customer directly in some very specific cases), resolving them to the customer's satisfaction and providing meaningful status on repair and/or restoration activity to the Customer Care Center (or to the Operators’ customers). It is also responsible for customer-affecting problems detected by other processes or through analysis, including proactively informing the customer and resolving these specific problems to the customer's satisfaction.
Responsibilities & Tasks
• Customer Event Management
• Customer Incident Management
• Customer Problem Management
• Customer Order Handling
• Working in a dynamic and energetic team
• Medical and health insurance
• Sport allowance partially reimbursed by the company
• Training plan
• Career plan
Mandatory: In order to qualify for the job advanced knowledge of English is required.