Functional Verification Engineer for Chip Card & Security
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN Romania active
View all jobs Functional Verification Engineer for Chip Card & Security active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
- A Master's degree or/and a Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- At least 3 years' experience in verification environment
- Proven experience within a High Level Verification Language (System Verilog/Specman)
- Good understanding of Verilog/VHDL and the ability to debug digital circuits on RTL and gate level
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming
- Familiar with a scripting language (e.g. TCL, bash, perl, Python)
- Good command of English language
- Define the verification strategy (e.g. verification plan and verification environment architecture) based on the HW Specification
- Build the verification environment following the verification methodologies (i.e. UVM, eRM)
- Implement the verification components for driving, monitoring and checking different communication protocols
- Implement the verification model of the DUT
- Develop test scenarios and functional coverage based on the verification plan