This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Temps active
View all jobs IT Recruiter active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
Our company is continually growing. We are looking for an exceptional, self-motivated IT Recruiter to join our tight-knit, fun-loving team. Do you have a competitive nature, a desire to win and an open attitude? Do you like to be a part of a group and enjoy a work-hard, play-hard atmosphere? Then joining Temps HR as an IT Recruiter may be just what you’re looking for!
· Strong sense of urgency
· A desire to work towards results and not times
· An ability to build relationships and work in a team environment
· Must be resourceful, focused, ambitious and driven
· Hard working, organized and results-driven
· Ability to network and quickly build rapport
· Possess a "whatever it takes" attitude
· A work ethic that inspires others to follow
· Outstanding interpersonal skills
· Bachelor’s Degree in applicable field preferred (An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.)
· Proven track record in working with people in calm/efficient manner
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to solve problems
· Demonstrated Internet proficiency - must be proficient in MS Office
· Strong initiative and follow-through, self-motivated and highly organized
· Must be self-directed and able to hit the ground running
Essential Job Functions:
· Perform full-cycle recruitment functions
· Prescreen, interview and submit qualified candidates for a variety of positions
· Conduct direct sourcing for qualified candidates
· Must be able to adapt to changing priorities and interface with all levels of management and all sorts of clients
Why work for Temps?
· We offer competitive salaries and a unique, rewarding culture
· Great Bonus Plan
· On the job training
· Medical Health Coverage
· Great variety of profiles (middle-senior to top management roles)
· A reasonable portfolio of clients with different cultures
At Temps, we believe in quality, consideration, and offering people meaningful and challenging opportunities. If this position catches your interest, don’t let this chance to become a member of the Temps team pass you by!