Technical Artist - NFS Franchise Internship
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Electronic Arts Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Technical Artist - NFS Franchise Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Arhitectura - Design - Proiectare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Publicitate - Agentii publicitate active pe Hipo.ro
Technical Artist (UI) Intern for EA
Need for Speed Franchise
EA is one of the leading gaming brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs and cross-platform digital experiences. EA creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion through industry-leading videogames, including Need for Speed, FIFA Soccer, Battlefield, The Sims, Dragon Age and UFC. For more information about EA, including news, video, blogs, forums and game apps, please visit http://www.ea.com/.
What can EA offer you?
EA is looking for a Technical Artist Intern. Your goal will be to make the player’s experience as intuitive as possible, in particular by making sure a game player can easily navigate menus, icons, and HUDs (heads up displays). You will be responsible for focusing on the game player’s experience and interaction with the game. You will work with the Game Designer and Producer to help build seamless and immersive interfaces.
What skills does EA look for?
EA is looking for a technically minded candidate with an interest in UI art, web design, and graphic layouting skills. Knowledge of Photoshop, Flash and/or Illustrator is a big plus.
- Work closely with the Producer, and Game Designer to create mock-ups and build prototypes of UI features
- Work closely with the Software engineers to implement and iterate on UI features
- Develop solutions to design challenges while following creative and art direction
- Provides technical support to the team with UI and layout skills
- Delivers optimized UI assets and layouts to the developers
- Ability to learn and master complex technical tools
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and remotely from team and project leadership
- Excellent communicator and collaborator who loves to work with programmers, artists, and other designers
- Experience in Adobe software packages.
Nice to Have Skills:
- Illustration and iconography skills
- Premiere, Dreamweaver and After Effects.
- 3D packages (e.g. 3DS Max, Maya, Softimage/XSI).
- Experience with scripting, and/or visual scripting languages.