DevOps Engineer - Internship
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Electronic Arts Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile DevOps Engineer - Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Intern - DRE DevOps Engineer- EA SPORTS FIFA
ENTERTAINING IS OUR PASSION
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, global videogame competitions and breakthrough digital experiences. EA SPORTS delivers personal access to the emotion of sports through industry-leading sports simulation videogames, including Madden NFL football, FIFA, NHL® hockey, NBA JAM basketball, Fight Night boxing, EA SPORTS MMA, Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® golf, and EA SPORTS Active. For more information about EA SPORTS, including news, video, blogs, forums and game apps, please visit www.easports.com to connect, share and compete.
POSITION TITLE: INTERN - DRE DevOps Engineer
This role involves performing the duties of a Release Engineer which provides vital end-to-end software development and deployment services in the domain of Continuous Integration (CI) to developers of game titles across a variety of platforms. The Development Release Engineer is part of a centralized team, responsible for Configuration Management (CM) and Software Quality Engineering (SQE) technology and processes. The role ensures the systems are running smoothly, gathers requirements, provides feedback, and manages the infrastructure needed to support our builds, tests, and tools automation.
For an intern, this position provides the opportunity to have exposure into multiple game projects, due to DRE’s wide support model. This experience is valuable providing a good insight on how EA functions as a company and how service teams help support development of multiple titles simultaneously.
- Maintain and support automation farm for builds and tests, including software configuration, software updates, and setting up new projects
- Provide first-tier troubleshooting support for automation infrastructure
- Monitors systems and proactively respond to breakages
- Develop and maintain scripts in C# for automated game-testing
- Monitor and analyze metrics in order to optimize automation systems
- Manage access requests within CM infrastructure (source code and build output)
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Working knowledge of Windows OS (server & workstation)
- Experience writing and debugging in C# or Java
- Some knowledge in one of the following: Python, Perl, and XML
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts, principles and solutions
- Good verbal and written English
- Familiarity with revision control systems (e.g. Perforce) and version-control concepts
- Familiarity writing, debugging and optimizing SQL queries and stored procedures in MS SQL or similar SQL based database server
- Preferred knowledge in gaming consoles (Xbox, PlayStation) and/or mobile devices (iPhone, Android, Windows)
- Preferred working knowledge in Linux