Online Marketing Internship
BoostIT HUB is a Romanian-based IT&C company with a vast experience in working with worldwide clients and projects in diverse industries. We focus on delivering projects fast, secure and on demand. Our organization is part of an international group of companies with a similar business mindset / etiquette: team, excellence, trustworthiness, accountability, motivation and continuous learning. This gives us a competitive advantage in terms of expertise, skills, experience and market standards, by broadening our problem-solving spectrum for our clients.Requirements
The Online Marketing Intern will work directly with the Online Marketing Manager and will assist him on various tasks and activities, from verifying an account on Analytics and creating the reports, to writing texts for Ads and banners.
You are perfect for the internship if you have:
- Advanced English writing and speaking skills;
- Creativity and the ability to create original content and creative texts;
- Good communication and organizational skills;
- High level of initiative and ability to work with minimal supervision;
- The ability to understand quickly web software and work effectively within a cross-departmental team;
- The ability to work in a team and to collaborate with other departments;
- The pleasure and passion to read new information and reviews about new trends on online marketing worldwide.
You will have a competitive advantage if you also have:
- Minimal HTML knowledge
- Knowledge or experience on WordPress, Joomla, Prestashop
- A personal blog
- Familiarity with basic SEO practices
At the end of the internship, you will be proud that you:
- Worked with Online Marketing experts;
- Meet an enthusiastic and friendly team;
- Benefited of specialized Training and Coaching in the field;
- Received a participation Diploma.
Internship period is between 3 months - 6 months. The internship in unpaid.
If you will get exceptional results during the internship, we are ready to offer you:
- A full time job
- A personalized recommendation letter.