This job is no longer active!
View all jobs DCypher Media active
View all jobs Publisher Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
DCypher Media is an advertising technology company and agency with offices in the Netherlands and Romania that specializes in user acquisition and monetization of mobile apps.
We have entered the digital industry by combining a multi-disciplinary team that not only brings seasoned experts in online digital marketing but also from business process, CRM and big data analysis industries. This unique feature enables us to continuously design and develop technology solutions for advertisers and publishers, staying at the forefront of developments in our industry. Our success is built on market-leading technology, data and performance intelligence combined with exceptional client service, innovation and performance.
Joining our team will give you the opportunity to join a stable company, passionate about technology and innovation, characterized by a young and family-like atmosphere. We provide our employees with challenging work and give everyone the benefits and rewards for a job well done.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• A strong desire to succeed and demonstrated self-starter who thrives in a team environment.
• Extremely proactive, organized, responsible, and proven ability to work well with a team.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• Have a firm understanding of numbers in order to complete performance analysis. We’re measuring against budgets and return on spend, so this is an important part of increasing our campaign efficiency.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Fluent in English (another language would be a plus).
• Previous experience working in online/social media/sales or marketing is a plus.
• Passion for digital advertising.
• Sense of humor.
• Working with the publisher development team to identify opportunities to increase collaborations and partnerships with publishers.
• Developing strong relationships with a diverse range of publishers and affiliates in order to increase the global activity.
• Monitor campaign delivery, fill rates, CPM, and all other stats for the publishers assigned to you.
• Provide day to day management and support to our partners via Skype, phone calls and email.
• Build a long-lasting relationship with each publisher.
• Troubleshooting issues that arise with publisher integrations.
• Build and deliver publisher reports to publishers and internal teams.
• Reach defined revenue targets.
• Keep up-to-date with new technology and trends in the publisher landscape to capture new opportunities.
• A competitive salary and bonus structure.
• Professional training.
• Joining an energetic, fast-growing company who is passionate about technology & innovation.
• Open and friendly colleagues in a very informal social culture.