Receptionist (contractor role)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Oracle active.
Vezi toate job-urile Receptionist (contractor role) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
• Excellent P.C. skills, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Excellent written and verbal skills in English and other language.
• Experience in the same position (or secretarial) – at least 1 year;
• Ability in managing several tasks at the same time;
• Pleasant and discreet person.
• Covering the telephone exchange: receiving and transferring the incoming calls;
• Welcoming the visitors and announcing them (including the other tenants in the building);
• Managing the cards for Visitors and workers; managing temporary badges – registering them, changing info with Security company
• Receiving and referring telephone information;
• When one member of the team is not available, to note all the information regarding the person calling (exact name, company’s name, phone number, subject, comments, etc);
• Receiving the company’s mail and fax documents, the incoming mail, invoices, the newspapers, registering and distributing them on departments,
• Contact the suppliers weekly or when it is necessary;
• Contact the maintenance company of the building whenever is necessary
• Courier - ensure that urgent and important documents are delivered in good time.
• Various other duties as required;