The Software Development Competence Centre, established in 2010, is the internal software service provider in Medicover specialized in capturing and translating the business requirements into information systems and develop the software applications across businesses in the Healthcare Services and Diagnostic Services.Cerinte
What we need you to have:
- At least 2 years of previous experience in a similar position;
- Good knowledge of the following programming languages / technologies: C#, ASP.NET Web
- Proven experience with various RDBMS, development frameworks, ORM tools, Crystal Reports;
- Excellent level in English language - both spoken and written;
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member;
- Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure and complying with strict deadlines;
- Pro-active behavior, good organization and time management skills;
- Provide a trusted partnership and commitment to the company values, in order to deliver a high
quality of services to our customers;
- Relevant university degree in IT or in related domain.
In this role, you will:
- Actively participate into the process of establishing, reviewing and implementing the internal
development guidelines, practices and procedures;
- Support the business analysis team into analyzing and proposing the appropriate technical
- Develop, maintain and extend the software application based on the specification documents;
- Review and provide feedback to analysis team, based on the requirements’ specification and
- Support the testing team by investigating and fix the application faults as required;
- Reports progress to Team Lead and/or Project Manager;
- Certain amount of traveling abroad might be required (e.g. one week at every three months).
If you have the Talent, Energy and Drive to contribute, we would be delighted to have the opportunity to know you better!
We wait for you to join us, by sending your application request.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.