Internship in IT Helpdesk
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs PwC Romania active
View all jobs Internship in IT Helpdesk active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people around the globe who are committed to delivering the highest quality solutions in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Amongst our clients there are 419 companies from Fortune Global 500 list.
We’ve been in Central and Eastern Europe for the past 25 years, employing around 8,800 professionals across the CEE region. Thanks to our many talented people we are recognized as a top provider of professional services. We help to build trust and solve important problems across 29 countries of CEE. We value innovation, teamwork, integrity, professionalism and we care about our people.
As global game changers, our experts play big. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
- Students and fresh graduates of the following faculties:
* Automatic Control and Computers;
* Electronics, Telecommunications and Information Technology;
* Cybernetics, Matemathics or equivalent.
- Proficiency in English;
- Good oral and written communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work in a team environment with a professional and enthusiastic attitude;
- Ability to learn quickly, be self-motivated, demonstrate initiative and adaptability to a dynamic environment.
You will work within our IT team and will be responsible for providing internal IT support within the Help Desk team.
Areas of responsibilities (first level of support, provided to internal clients):
- Software applications
- The opportunity to work with a prestigious firm;
- International exposure;
- A friendly team of experienced professionals.