Take IT - Internship @ Raiffeisen Bank
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Raiffeisen Bank active.
Vezi toate job-urile Take IT - Internship @ Raiffeisen Bank active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Raiffeisen Bank este o banca universala, oferind o gama completa de produse si servicii de cea mai buna calitate.
Daca esti la inceput de cariera te invitam sa faci primul pas, cu un stagiu de practica sau un program de internship, sau identifica locul de munca ideal pentru tine si alatura-te echipei Raiffeisen Bank!
Totodata daca esti un profesionist cu experienta, la Raiffeisen Bank iti oferim permanent oportunitatile pentru a iti dezvolta constant competentele si a atinge urmatorul nivel.
We are looking for passionate, energetic, resourceful, genius Computer Science or Software Engineering graduates or final years students to take on our 6-months internship program in the IT area.
On our part, the participant departments are IT Solutions Development Department, Data Management Department, IT Testing & Acceptance Department, IT Operations Services.
• Work directly with specialists and department managers as their right hand aide on technical tasks;
• Have direct contact with top IT technologies and products, from vendors like IBM, Oracle, HP, MS;
• Access over 100 technologies (virtualization, middleware tools, portal environments, data integration, frameworks, application servers, databases, messaging etc.);
• Have the opportunity to become familiar with large IT systems;
• Gain relevant exposure to complex, varied and highly visible projects (e.g. Customer Relationship Management system, Enterprise Content Management);
• Work in a fun, smart, team-oriented environment;
• Provide your thoughts and input regarding technical products and customer proposition.
6-months full time employment with possibility of permanent placement afterwards (depending on performance)
You are expected to show:
• Passion for technology and logic;
• Solid academic track record and appetite for individual study;
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering;
If you enjoy setting high goals for yourself,
If you are friendly and fun,
May the IT knowledge be with you!