Back office Support with English
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
In this position you will be offering back office support for an Allianz group entity, having the following responsibilities:
Create Operational OE Reports to provide the reports to the customer;
Manage ODM (Operational Demand Management) requests;
Document and track status information to prepare projects or operational calls;
Manage the group mailbox / group phone;
Review and update WIKI articles on demand.
Fluent in English (German is preferable);
Minimum 1 year experience in order management or IT Helpdesk;
Advanced PC knowledge (MS Office package).
Proven organizational and self-motivation abilities;
Excellent communication skills.
Health and Well-being:
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- WorldClass Subscription;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
Personal and professional development:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- English and German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and gift tickets.