Back office Support with English
Since 2010, Allianz Managed Operations & Services, or AMOS, has been transforming Allianz into a digital group. The AMOS mission is to deploy Allianz Group solutions together with and to the benefit of Allianz companies. With its headquarters in Munich, AMOS is the principal driver behind the digitalization process – a quest to which nearly 7,500 AMOS employees around the globe have committed themselves.
AMOS SE Romania Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
In this position you will be offering back office support for an Allianz group entity, having the following responsibilities:
Create Operational OE Reports to provide the reports to the customer;
Manage ODM (Operational Demand Management) requests;
Document and track status information to prepare projects or operational calls;
Manage the group mailbox / group phone;
Review and update WIKI articles on demand.
Fluent in English (German is preferable);
Minimum 1 year experience in order management or IT Helpdesk;
Advanced PC knowledge (MS Office package).
Proven organizational and self-motivation abilities;
Excellent communication skills.
Health and Well-being:
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- WorldClass Subscription;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
Personal and professional development:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- English and German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with performance-related bonus scheme;
- Monthly transport costs deduction.