Process Improvement Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Vauban active
View all jobs Process Improvement Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 10 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +360 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
• Bachelor degree
• > 5 years working experience (preferably financial industry or telecom)
• Participation in Lean /6 sigma trainings or certification (Green/Black Belt)
• Proven experience on conducting End to End process optimization projects within different domains using Lean/6sigma methodology, acting as a Project Manager, in cooperation with various actors involved in the E2E processes.
• Ability to understand and connect different dimensions of Process Optimization projects (people, organization, systems)
• Ability to coach employees on BPM approach and Lean methodology
• Excellent presentation skills (building support material in power point and delivering) both in RO and EN
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent structuring and synthesis capabilities
• Able to handle cooperation with difficult profiles and constructively challenge the status quo
• Problem solving skills, solution orientated
• Increased level of autonomy in managing complex topics
- Oversees the planning, implementation and tracking of the project
- Ensures the project meets the client expectations with respect to quality, budget, delivery timelines
- Defines the overall scope of the project in consultation with project stakeholders. Proposes & validates the project schedule
- Prioritizes/leads the project team in prioritizing the tasks of the project, based on analysis of strategic importance, outstanding tasks, obstacles and barriers, budgets, resources, deadlines
- Creates or participates in the creation of project documentation
- Identifies tracks, manages and mitigates risks throughout the project life. Escalates the issues when necessary to ensure minimum impact on project deliverables
- Plans & follows up the Knowledge Transfer process, ensuring the client resources reach the adequate knowledge level required for Go Live
Coordinates the creation & approval of the standard operating procedures
- Acts as Subject Matter Expert in terms of process design, ensuring in the same time the adaptation of the customer processes to the client
-Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction
-Communicates effectively with project stakeholders in order to identify needs and evaluate alternative solutions
-Communicates progress, risks, expectations, timelines, milestones and other relevant metrics/project progress to all project stakeholders
- Ensures sign off of the project deliverables from end customer, develops lessons learnt
• Interesting salary conditions
• Undetermined period of contract
• Career plan (professional, academic and financial)
• Medical insurance
• Official training and certifications
• English, French, soft skills training
• Financial products trainings
• Lunch tickets
• Yearly professional evaluation
• Financial benefits based in the company partnerships
• Professional and friendly working environment
• Professional infrastructure
• Join a multinational team
Vauban is an innovative and growing Business processes & IT services company. Continuously looking for new talents, Vauban delivers IT services and newest business solutions for main companies in the region. Working with top 100 premiums companies in several industries, Vauban is leading projects in Romania and abroad.
By joining Vauban, You will be part of a successful team composed of Romanian and international competences, that will allow you to evolve your career and to succeed your projects.
With Vauban you will work in a challenging and stimulating environment, where professional and personal development go hand in hand.
Once you join our team, various key-benefits are at your disposal:
Diversity of missions – in Romania and/or abroad
A career in Vauban makes you benefit from continuous new experiences. Every new project is a chance to benefit from new experience, to develop your knowledge’s curve and to contribute positively to its success. The diversity of the projects will guarantee a rich and comprehensive career with exposure to the latest technologies. You will progress not only by learning from other team members, but also by sharing your knowledge and know-how.
A broad range of Premium clients
You will perform missions with Top 100 Romanian and international companies. Vauban delivers several innovative projects with latest technologies.
A positive environment
You will work within a professional and dynamic team where you can be responsible of your achievements, in a work life balanced environment.
A challenging learning environment
Vauban provides several training programs by giving access to learning environment and documentation. Transversal methodologies will help you to perform your skills. A Senior Consultant is responsible for following your own achievement of several KPIs.
For more than 6 years of activity on the Romanian market, Vauban have been proven a continuous sustainable and healthy growth. This long-term growth is the result of our Clients loyalty, driven by the Vauban capacity to deliver clear added-valuable services in the market.
Social & sportive life
Every month Vauban organizes at least one event with all teams. These events are an opportunity to socialize and share good times with your colleagues.
Vauban promotes the participation to some sportive events (associations, tournaments, cross, sports)