Project Manager Transition
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 9 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +300 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
• 3 - 5 years experience in a similar position
• Experience of project delivery in all aspects of the Transition Lifecycle Management for the introduction of outsourcing or managed support services (PTP, Reporting, Accounts Payable, Accounting)
• Finance Domain Knowledge is a plus
• Located in Bucharest and travelling almost 50% whenever is necessary to France (Paris and other regions of France)
• Fluent in French written and spoken
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, or related field
• Experience and capability to manage EMEA wide projects autonomously
• Training and certification in Six Sigma, or similar quality management experience
• Develop and implement a structured way of working/ communication plan to support smooth transition and adoption of to-be operating model, to ensure changes are effectively communicated to all business stakeholders and impacted employees
• Completing a detailed stakeholder analysis to identify people impacted by and/or able to influence local country business change
• Manage/ Engaging with business analysts to complete the change impact analysis related to the changing processes and ways of working
• Responsible for the coordination of wider transition teams involving all respective project resources, i.e. Core Team, Work stream and client leaders, internal technical resource, transition team members and local stakeholders.
• Deliver all Service Transition Projects and Programs in line with client methodology (driving internal and external project teams and operational teams to achieve planning, execution, monitoring and control of project plans)
• Ensure proper project scope, financial measures, project planning, communication, resources, results and overall project quality
• Ensure transitions milestones are timely reached. Effectively manage the stakeholders. Monitor the transition, ensuring issues are resolved in a timely manner and appropriate corrective actions are implemented.
• Adhere to relevant escalation processes to escalate resource issues, delayed project phases, missed deadlines and other planning issues. Ensuring that effective and efficient controls around the risks of introducing organizational changes are in place
• Support Customer’s in all communication activities including ad hoc interventions
• Providing change management and stakeholder management support to peers in the Deployment team
• Providing guidance to country teams on how to drive faster adoption and greater utilisation of the changes delivering greatest business benefits
• Review the outcomes of the Transition Projects to determine any corrective actions that could be taken to improve future delivery in terms of efficiency, effectiveness and internal customer satisfaction
• Drive identification and prioritization of service improvement activities and the recommendation and implementation of solutions. Support governance meetings for process management according to lean methodology. Drive ROI for improvement activities including built of business cases for significant initiatives. Coach/lead virtual teams as necessary to deliver assigned service improvement activities
• Ensure "best practices" are shared and utilized. Provide input to stakeholders by an ongoing service improvement plan, measurement framework and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
• Interesting salary conditions
• Undetermined period of contract
• Career plan (professional, academic and financial)
• Medical insurance
• Official training and certifications
• English, French, soft skills training
• Financial products trainings
• Lunch tickets
• Yearly professional evaluation
• Financial benefits based in the company partnerships
• Professional and friendly working environment
• Professional infrastructure
• Join a multinational team
Vauban is an innovative and growing Business processes & IT services company. Continuously looking for new talents, Vauban delivers IT services and newest business solutions for main companies in the region. Working with top 100 premiums companies in several industries, Vauban is leading projects in Romania and abroad.
By joining Vauban, You will be part of a successful team composed of Romanian and international competences, that will allow you to evolve your career and to succeed your projects.
With Vauban you will work in a challenging and stimulating environment, where professional and personal development go hand in hand.
Once you join our team, various key-benefits are at your disposal:
Diversity of missions – in Romania and/or abroad
A career in Vauban makes you benefit from continuous new experiences. Every new project is a chance to benefit from new experience, to develop your knowledge’s curve and to contribute positively to its success. The diversity of the projects will guarantee a rich and comprehensive career with exposure to the latest technologies. You will progress not only by learning from other team members, but also by sharing your knowledge and know-how.
A broad range of Premium clients
You will perform missions with Top 100 Romanian and international companies. Vauban delivers several innovative projects with latest technologies.
A positive environment
You will work within a professional and dynamic team where you can be responsible of your achievements, in a work life balanced environment.
A challenging learning environment
Vauban provides several training programs by giving access to learning environment and documentation. Transversal methodologies will help you to perform your skills. A Senior Consultant is responsible for following your own achievement of several KPIs.
For more than 6 years of activity on the Romanian market, Vauban have been proven a continuous sustainable and healthy growth. This long-term growth is the result of our Clients loyalty, driven by the Vauban capacity to deliver clear added-valuable services in the market.
Social & sportive life
Every month Vauban organizes at least one event with all teams. These events are an opportunity to socialize and share good times with your colleagues.
Vauban promotes the participation to some sportive events (associations, tournaments, cross, sports)