This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SafeFleet active
View all jobs Project Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
We are looking for a flexible and open minded PM to join one of the most exciting, cutting edge, globally scaling projects. This is an amazing opportunity for a PM who likes challenges to work in a creative, innovative, fresh environment on projects – in a team that really values you, respects your ideas and input.
Your role will be to represent project interests and lead a strategic and functional project management. It is important that you have been exposed to concepts like Business Case, Project Charter, Working Breakdown Structure, Responsibility Matrix, Cost, Time, HR and Risk Management!
We value your abilities:
- 2 to 3 years in planning and/or management expertise
- management and leadership skills
- analytical and organisational skills
- well developed interpersonal skills
- commercial awarness
- teamworking abilities
- ability to motivate people
- ability to write project specifications
- a plus if PMI/PMP certifications available
- technical background (ET/ETC/AC graduate)
Your challenges will be:
- agreeing project objectives
- representing the client’s or organisation’s interests
- providing advice on the management of projects
- organising various professional people working on a project
- carrying out risk assessment
- making sure that all the aims of the project are met
- making sure the quality standards are met
- using IT systems to keep track of people and progress
- recruiting specialists and sub-contractors
- monitoring sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained
- resource management
- ensure intelligent reporting through overseeing the accounting, costing and billing
Depending on the project, responsibilities can cover all aspects of a project from the beginning stages through to completion.
Working for SafeFleet is not only interesting & fun. It is also very rewarding.
Top benefits are available, including:
- financial package above market
- international working environment
- relaxing office massage
- health insurance
- 50% discount for swimming, gym, fitness, tennis, etc. to encourage a healthy lifestyle
- 50% discount for glasses/contact lenses
- 50% discount for kindergarten / after-school
- 20% of your time dedicated to innovation and creativity within “SafeFleet 20%” project
- we help you go green by supporting bicycle acquisition
- meal vouchers and gift vouchers
- providing specialized training and personal development
- procurement of vehicle spare parts/service and IT equipment at preferential prices from our partner
- team activities in country or abroad to charge your batteries
More than that, a flexible working schedule is in place, allowing everybody to have a perfect work-life balance.