Part of an enthusiastic team, you will be expected to optimize various queries and propose improvements for the current database systems, operate security and backup protocols for system protection, test systems for optimal efficiency and security.
- experienced Linux use
- advanced knowledge of SQL and NoSQL
- solid knowledge of MongoDB or PostgreSQL
- familiar with (or willing to learn) Python
- basic computer network skills
- attention to details
Working for SafeFleet is not only interesting & fun. It is also very rewarding.
Top benefits are available, including:
- financial package above market
- international working environment
- relaxing office massage
- health insurance
- 50% discount for swimming, gym, fitness, tennis, etc. to encourage a healthy lifestyle
- 50% discount for glasses/contact lenses
- 50% discount for kindergarten / after-school
- 20% of your time dedicated to innovation and creativity within “SafeFleet 20%” project
- we help you go green by supporting bicycle acquisition
- meal vouchers and gift vouchers
- providing specialized training and personal development
- procurement of vehicle spare parts/service and IT equipment at preferential prices from our partner
- team activities in country or abroad to charge your batteries
More than that, a flexible working schedule is in place, allowing everybody to have a perfect work-life balance.