Client Account Manager
Client Account Manager
Are you ready to join one of the most active team, using future proof technologies?
You can reach this performance only if you are heavily oriented to satisfy customer needs and their expectations.
If you visit our “clients” page you will see the list of companies that have granted us their trust. These are important companies, important players in their markets and our solution has changed their way in which a car fleet should be regarded and managed.
We value your abilities:
- license degree in economical or technical field
- minimum 3 years of experience in sales
- experience in selling technology would be a plus
- English is a must
- continuous learning and improving needed
- experience with CRM applications is a plus
How you can contribute:
- generate offers for company products
- promote company offer, negotiate and close up contracts
- interface for client relation: telephones, visits, support
- represent company`s products in exhibitions, seminars and other branding/protocol activities
- gather information about clients, market, competition
- actively generate, send and archive correspondence flow in Salesforce.com CRM
- issue records related to company’s clients: panels, databases, client cards
- report activity to sales department manager
- actively supporting all activities leading to company’s business goals
Your role will be to cover Banat region (office based in Timisoara) and Moldova region (office based in Iasi) so we are looking for 2 representatives.
Working for SafeFleet is not only interesting & fun. It is also very rewarding.
Top benefits are available, including:
- financial package above market
- international working environment
- relaxing office massage
- health insurance
- 50% discount for swimming, gym, fitness, tennis, etc. to encourage a healthy lifestyle
- 50% discount for glasses/contact lenses
- 50% discount for kindergarten / after-school
- 20% of your time dedicated to innovation and creativity within “SafeFleet 20%” project
- we help you go green by supporting bicycle acquisition
- meal vouchers and gift vouchers
- providing specialized training and personal development
- procurement of vehicle spare parts/service and IT equipment at preferential prices from our partner
- team activities in country or abroad to charge your batteries
More than that, a flexible working schedule is in place, allowing everybody to have a perfect work-life balance.