Sample Project Manager
Ipsos Interactive Services (IIS) is a world expert in Online Market Research.
The company is part of the Ipsos Group and its growing business is supported by a global team of over 1000 people, in Europe,North America, APAC and Latam acting in fields such as advertising and marketing research, project management, web programming, data analysis, sampling and statistics.
At IIS we are not looking to fill jobs, but to partner with our people. We value team accomplishments and we believe in leaders who set good examples. We encourage and reward individual initiative, innovation and creativity. These values are based on our diverse cultural backgrounds, helping us to be responsive, client-focused and flexible.
Visit us on www.ipsos.com
* Minimum 1 year work experience
* Experience in Marketing Research is a plus
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access).
* University studies
* English – Advanced level
* Understands basic sampling and market research theory concepts;
* Design optimal sampling strategies based on feasibility and project requirements that minimize cost;
* Efficiently use the available tools for pulling sample and manipulating data;
* Set-up projects in internal applications for studies fielding in the router;
* Checks the sampling reports to guarantee quality of sample provided;
* Computes the sample size;
* Processes the client supplied databases;
* Suggests alternative solutions for obtaining the best representative sample according to client needs;
* Work with the external panel suppliers for building and ordering the necessary samples;
* Monitor the field performance indicators in order to ensure timely project completion and correctly decide on additional sample/resources.