Junior Presales HPE Data Centre Technologies – Internship (Job NUmnber #1625761)
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, our ideas propel our world faster. We’re an industry-leading technology company. And we’re accelerating everything we do. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, our technology and services help transform our customers around the world to become more efficient, more productive and more secure. They enable our customers to go further. And our employees to develop, learn and advance their careers. Ready to change the world? No one’s doing it faster.
Mission: We help customers use technology to slash the time it takes to turn ideas into value. In turn, they transform industries, markets and lives.
Some of our customers run traditional IT environments. Most are transitioning to a secure, cloud-enabled, mobile-friendly infrastructure. Many rely on a combination of both. Wherever they are in that journey, we provide the technology and solutions to help them succeed.
Education and Experience Required:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
• Good time management
• Excellent communication skills
• Willingness, support oriented behavior and communication
• Ability to identify problems and resolve as appropriate
• Interpersonal skills required to liaise effectively with sales staff and team members
• Ability to thrive under pressure; ability to manage multiple opportunities simultaneously in a high-performance environment
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge.
Junior Presales HPE Data Centre Technologies – Internship
• Applies basic foundation of a function’s principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope.
• Utilizes professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience.
• Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
• Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment.
• Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts.
• Gathers information appropriately to develop an accurate understanding of customer technology infrastructure in the Data Centre Technologies Area
• Contributes to the creation of an appropriate technical solution to meet the customer’s requirements
• Adapts solution design to new requirement
• Maintains good communications with customers and partners.
• Advances opportunities effectively
• Actively supports the account team with product advice, proposal support, presentations, and other customer communications
• Engages appropriate additional technical resources as needed