Regulatory Compliance Analyst
Whether complying with regulatory requirements or managing financial transactions, addressing a single key risk, or working toward a holistic enterprise risk management strategy, Wolters Kluwer Financial Services works with customers worldwide to help them successfully navigate regulatory complexity, optimize risk and financial performance, and manage data to support critical decisions.
Wolters Kluwer Financial Services provides risk management, compliance, finance and audit solutions that help financial organizations improve efficiency and effectiveness across their enterprise.
Wolters Kluwer Financial Services is part of Wolters Kluwer, a global leader in information services and solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal sectors, headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands.
Major goals include accurate assignment of proprietary taxonomy to regulatory compliance content, developing high-level summaries of recently enacted legislation, meeting production deadlines, answering complex customer inquiries, and producing high quality work output.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assists in managing production resource allocation for all assigned products
• Assigns high-level indexing and analytical writing content pertaining to the insurance industry, regulatory and compliance issues
• Performs review and final sign off of categorized regulatory content
• Develops, designs, and performs electronic publishing design and practice systems
• Participates on special projects and in new product development
• Performs reporting tasks of a complex nature
• Makes recommendations to management about the potential development and maintenance of proposed products, services, and enhancements that are compliance based
• Identifies trends in content areas and translates into new product development and existing product enhancement
• Participates in setting indexing and value add content standards and guidelines and ensures adherence to such standards and guidelines
• Assists in documentation and continuous updating of departmental procedures, manuals, processing instructions and technical guides
• Trains on-shore and off-shore teams on indexing procedures/guidelines
• Answers complex customer inquiries
• Enters original state data with appropriate attributes into Documentum.
Education and Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Insurance industry professional experience mandatory.
• Written summarization of legal content and of content production experience in compliance/regulatory issues
• Must have strong practice systems development skills and broad computer systems and applications knowledge
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office computer programs, as well as internet knowledge
• Fluency in English is mandatory
• Must be analytical and detail oriented
• Must have strong organizational skills
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
• Must be able to work in a team environment
• Must be flexible and responsive to change
• Must have understanding of compliance tool markets and customer needs