Internship - Fraud Analyst with French (#TR_1505305)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs HP Inc. active
View all jobs Internship - Fraud Analyst with French (#TR_1505305) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That’s how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
• blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
• 3D printing
• multi-function printing
• Ink in the office
• tablets, phablets, notebooks
• mobile workstations
We’re looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future’s yours to create!
HP Inc is a fortune 100 company, the market leader in commercial personal systems and printing, driving innovation that empowers people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies such as 3D printing, immersive computing, hyper mobility, Internet of all things and smart machines.
Our Fraud Prevention team is growing quality of impact! If you are passionate about new ideas and solutions – Join us to embark on a diverse and exciting career path in a dynamic, high-tech environment. Our teams are creative and friendly, providing a wide range of services at HP Inc.
What will your role be?
As an Intern in the Fraud Prevention team, you will be on the forefront of protecting HP’s online sales from online payment fraud. Your mission will be that of maximizing sales and minimizing fraud losses. Using predefined decision models and your own perception, you will be analyzing orders, identifying fraud trends while learning about the rapidly changing world of ecommerce.
What will your day consist of?
- You will apply tested risk decision models to credit card and PayPal transactions
- You will observe closely our fraud prevention model and identify improvement opportunities
- You will hone your data analysis skills by using Excel and Power BI
- You will communicate with customers to identify fraudulent behaviors
- You will advise Sales on fraud risk
- You will lead and/or participate in business enhancement projects
Who are we looking for?
A strong collaboratorwith excellent Frenchand English:
- Detective mindset with a penchant for analyzing and modelling data
- Ability to take risk based decisions in a fast paced environment
- A unique voice and a talent to challenge status quo processes
An independent result-oriented professional with
- Drive & a creative power to meet continuous challenges of the role
- Proven problem-solving skills
An excellent Fraud analyst with
- Proven analytical skills coupled with willingness to continuously learn
- Solid computer literacy, curious to work with various technical tools to gain efficiencies
- Typically in the 2nd year of study or above at the university or master students in finance, accounting, business administration, supply chain, or related areas of study
How will we help your personal and professional development?
- We don’t label you or your performance, we look to help you grow your unique potential
- Trainings, workshops and access to more than 10,000 wisdom nuggets via our learning platform and programs on all key professional and leadership skills you can imagine
- New disruptive technology introductions sessions
We love our work environment. We think you will too:
- It’s a friendly atmosphere with supportive leaders to bring your creativity to max
- Work-life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives to help you make an impact to communities at large
Your additional benefits package:
- Flexible working schedule
- Medical services subscription
- Other flexible benefits (Medical services for family, Dental Plan, Fitness Programs, Kindergarten)
- Wellness program, Multisport card and free coffee, tea and fruits
- Vendors discount program (Restaurants, cinema, clothing, and other)