Your career is just that; yours. You choose it.
You live it. You make it happen. To get the best from it, you need the best opportunities.
That's why opportunities are at the heart of PwC careers. Opportunities to grow as an individual, to work flexibly,to build lasting relationships and make an impact in a place where people, quality and value mean everything.
The skills, insights and connections you develop at PwC are career defining wherever your career may take you.
Talent, hard work and opportunity.
You provide the first two, we'll take care of the rest.
It's the opportunity of a lifetime. Take it.
- Genuinely interested in pursuing a career in HR;
- Social media savvy;
- A natural communicator;
- Responsible, taking ownership of his/her work;
- Fluent in English;
- University student or fresh graduate.
Desired skills include:
- Customer service orientation;
- Interpersonal and team working skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Organization and planning skills;
- Attention to details;
The successful candidate will be involved mainly in resourcing/recruitment activities, but will also have the opportunity to observe other HR processes (i.e. Performance Management, Talent Management).
As recruitment intern you will:
- Provide support for and participate in onsite student events: job fairs, company presentations, workshops, etc.;
- Coordinate graduate assessment centres;
- Learn to work with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) by continuously updating information in the system;
- Ensure candidate communication, including Facebook postings;
- Create and post job adverts;
- Supporting the design of recruitment marketing materials.