This job is no longer active!
View all jobs PwC Romania active
View all jobs HR Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people around the globe who are committed to delivering the highest quality solutions in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Amongst our clients there are 419 companies from Fortune Global 500 list.
We’ve been in Central and Eastern Europe for the past 25 years, employing around 8,800 professionals across the CEE region. Thanks to our many talented people we are recognized as a top provider of professional services. We help to build trust and solve important problems across 29 countries of CEE. We value innovation, teamwork, integrity, professionalism and we care about our people.
As global game changers, our experts play big. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
- Genuinely interested in pursuing a career in HR;
- Social media savvy;
- A natural communicator;
- Responsible, taking ownership of his/her work;
- Fluent in English;
- University student or fresh graduate.
Desired skills include:
- Customer service orientation;
- Interpersonal and team working skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Organization and planning skills;
- Attention to details;
The successful candidate will be involved mainly in resourcing/recruitment activities, but will also have the opportunity to observe other HR processes (i.e. Performance Management, Talent Management).
As recruitment intern you will:
- Provide support for and participate in onsite student events: job fairs, company presentations, workshops, etc.;
- Coordinate graduate assessment centres;
- Learn to work with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) by continuously updating information in the system;
- Ensure candidate communication, including Facebook postings;
- Create and post job adverts;
- Supporting the design of recruitment marketing materials.