Intern HR Data Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Finastra active
View all jobs Intern HR Data Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, we provide the broadest portfolio of financial services software in the world today—spanning retail banking, transaction banking, lending, capital markets and treasury.Requirements
Misys: Who are we?
Misys is one of the world’s leading producers of financial services software, providing the broadest and deepest portfolio of products on the market. We are helping to transform the global financial services industry by making financial institutions more resilient, more efficient, and more competitive. Over the past three years Misys has delivered 73 product releases, launched 5 new products, won over 40 awards, acquired IND to tap into digital channels, CCS to expand our lending offering and closed over 1,000 deals while gaining over 60 new customers.
Misys solutions are used by some of the world's leading financial institutions, including:
- 48 of the world's 50 largest banks
- 16 of the top 25 syndicated loan book runners
- 12 of the top 20 asset managers
- More than 90 asset managers and hedge funds
Why work for Misys?
Misys believes in empowering its people by providing the necessary tools they need to achieve success. Whether it is developing a new product, writing new software, building relationships with clients, or recruiting the best talent, rest assured that with Misys, the future is yours to shape. Our expansive network allows us to provide opportunities for growth in and outside of our organization. Be a part of a team of people who value and challenge you. If employed at Misys, you will work with people who are leading the financial services industry in innovation.
- Full medical coverage, which employees are eligible from the first day of hire
- Life and disability insurance
- Lunch vouchers
- Lifestyle benefits – special gym packages – World Class and 7 Card program
- Competitive employee referral program
- Final year student or fresh graduate
- Advanced English skills.
- Good knowledge of MS Office package, especially Excel.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Team Player, Quick Learner
- Availability for full-time program
*Contract duration: until December 2017 (with posibility of being prolonged)
…What will you contribute?
We have an exciting Intern HR Data Specialist (fixed term contract) opportunity which will contribute on assisting and supporting business as usual activities of HR Effectiveness team.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
- Responsible for working with stakeholders to ensure data is collected and presented correctly, on a timely and accurate basis.
- Performs first level audits of system records and service interactions for accuracy and adherence to standard operating procedures.
- Support data collection for monthly and ad-hoc reporting
- Assists internal customers to better understand workforce metrics and utilize analytics for decision making.
- Understands and uses qualitative/quantitative measurement and data collection design principles
Our Application Process:
- If you meet the basic requirements for this position, a recruiter will contact you
- Complete our online cognitive and personality assessments.
- Learn more about our company and tell us about your experience as it pertains to this role during one of our HR interviews.
- Learn more about the position and the team during a phone interview with the hiring manager.
- Meet the hiring manager and the team during an in-person interview.