RPA Developer- French advanced
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Vauban active
View all jobs RPA Developer- French advanced active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 10 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +360 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
• Bachelor university degree in Engineering/Computer Science (preferable)
• 2-5 year of IT experience and have good understanding of programming concepts. Should be from a programming background on any coding language
Awareness / Exposure to RPA products is a great plus
• Working experience in coding on at least 2 projects or 2 years of development.
• Understands software development methodology, configuration management and lifecycle
• Good analytical skills to improvise configuration/scripting to match new situations
• Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented
• Well organized, good communication and reporting skills
• Certification in industry leading Robotics Automation products desirable
• Work closely with Technical Lead for understanding the functional and technical design
• Develops and configures automation processes as per the technical design document (TDD) to meet the defined requirements. Works on the coding the more complicated automations or reusable components
• Develops new processes/tasks/objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand
• Complies with and helps to enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures
• Ensures documentation is well maintained
· Interesting salary conditions
· Undetermined period of contract
· Career plan (professional, academic and financial)
· Medical insurance
· Official trainings and certifications
· English, French, soft skills trainings
· Lunch tickets
· Yearly professional evaluation
· Financial benefits based in the company partnerships
· Professional and friendly working environment
· Professional infrastructure
· Join a multinational team.