Intern Technical Consultant
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Misys Financial Software active
View all jobs Intern Technical Consultant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Misys is at the forefront of the financial software industry, providing the broadest portfolio of banking, treasury, trading and risk solutions available on the market. With 2000 customers in 130 countries our team of domain experts and partners has an unparalleled ability to address industry requirements at both a global and local level.
Delivering the necessary value to our customers means that we need top talent and a broad range of capabilities across product development, product management, professional services, customer services, sales and our support functions. Misys provides a rewarding career for those who share the passion at putting customers at the heart of everything we do.
The multi-cultural and collaborative environment in which we operate provides a varied and stimulating career for staff at Misys, with new opportunities and challenges being part of our everyday life. Life at Misys moves fast and our employees are supported to adapt to change and be flexible. From as early as day one, you will be part of a highly focused team, working with individuals who are talented and passionate about delivering successful outcomes.
If this sounds like the place for you, why don't you join us?
Misys: Who are we?
Misys is one of the world’s leading producers of financial services software, providing the broadest and deepest portfolio of products on the market. We are helping to transform the global financial services industry by making financial institutions more resilient, more efficient, and more competitive. Over the past three years Misys has delivered 73 product releases, launched 5 new products, won over 40 awards, acquired IND to tap into digital channels, CCS to expand our lending offering and closed over 1,000 deals while gaining over 60 new customers.
Misys solutions are used by some of the world's leading financial institutions, including:
48 of the world's 50 largest banks
16 of the top 25 syndicated loan book runners
12 of the top 20 asset managers
More than 90 asset managers and hedge funds
Why work for Misys?
Misys believes in empowering its people by providing the necessary tools they need to achieve success. Whether it is developing a new product, writing new software, building relationships with clients, or recruiting the best talent, rest assured that with Misys, the future is yours to shape. Our expansive network allows us to provide opportunities for growth in and outside of our organization. Be a part of a team of people who value and challenge you. If employed at Misys, you will work with people who are leading the financial services industry in innovation.
- Full medical coverage, which employees are eligible from the first day of hire
- Life and disability insurance
- Lunch vouchers
- Lifestyle benefits – special gym packages – World Class and 7 Card program
- Competitive employee referral program
The Global Solutions Consulting (GSC) is a global team of domain specialists focused on pre-sales activities. On average, the team have over 15 years of financial services industry experience gained with financial institutions, independent software vendors, consulting firms and technology providers. As Misys provides innovative and complex solutions to sophisticated buyers in the financial services industry, the BSG team are critical to Misys market success.
- Final year student or fresh graduate: Business IT, Computer Science
- Strong working knowledge and professional experience with Word and Excel
- Photo editing, Webdesign skills could be a plus
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent command of English; another language would be a plus
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Commitment, stability, responsibility
- Availability for full-time program
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
As a member of the SC Business Response Unit team your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Help answer specific Sales inquiries, based on relevant Knowledge library entries
- Build and maintain professional working relationship with the entire Presales team and other departments across the globe
- Organize, facilitate and report on specific Sales & Presales activities as required
Our Application Process:
- If you meet the basic requirements for this position, a recruiter will contact you.
- Complete our online cognitive and personality assessments.
- Learn more about our company and tell us about your experience as it pertains to this role during one of our HR interviews.
- Learn more about the position and the team during a phone interview with the hiring manager.
- Meet the hiring manager and the team during an in-person interview.