C# Technical Leader - Bucharest
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active
View all jobs C# Technical Leader - Bucharest active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
|Employer:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Job level:||peste 5 years of experience|
C# Technical Leader
- CSI (Corporate Systems and Innovation) develops innovative and creative products for EBS.
- We understand the business needs, and how technology can be a tool to make modern businesses more profitable.
- We value creativity and collaboration; ideas are shared and everybody contributes on an individual basis to the common goal.
- We create new teams for each project, ensuring the best possible combination of skills and experience to meet the client's needs and deliver high quality solutions.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Provide ownership of technical decisions on one or more projects/teams
- Design and develop frameworks, database schemas and back-end systems to support full-featured, taking into account both business and technical considerations
- Contribute to improvement of department best practices, standards and policies
- Monitor application code quality and provide technical direction to team members as necessary
- Design SQL queries, triggers and stored procedures to achieve high levels of system performance and durability
- Investigate and repair problems in existing code, performing any necessary refactoring
- Recommend hardware solutions taking into account latest technologies, existing corporate assets, project requirements and project timelines
A little about You:
- You have knowledge of cubes and analysis services within SQL Server;
- You have knowledge of SQL queries optimization, indexes usage, query plans, joins;
- You have excellent understanding of .NET / C# environment;
- You are experienced in Unit Testing & Continuous Integration frameworks;
- You know this tools: Visual Studio, GitHub;
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
We also value:
- English language needed, both written and spoken;
- French language would be helpful;
- Demonstrated team leadership abilities;
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, meet deadlines, while effectively managing priorities and communicating progress.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.
Société Générale European Business Services is looking for high standard professionals ready to commit on a long term basis, offering at the same time a wide variety of features such as expertise, challenging development opportunities in an international environment and the joy of a strong spirit.
For more Job Opportunities, please visit our website http://www.sgebs.com/career