ING International Talent Programme – Risk Track
Do you know how to balance opportunity with risk?
Find the answer. Get hired @ING!
The ING international Talent Programme is the job that offers you the chance to play a part in leading the change ING wants to make. The IITP is a challenging, fascinating path of personal and professional development. Simply bring your skills, values and personality. In return we will provide you with a structured level of training and guidance to open up exciting growth opportunities.
What we offer
• Global events. Access to yearly 2-3 weeks global events with other ING IITP talents from all around the world
• Job rotations. Insights in various business units during the first 18 months and work abroad into one of our ING countries for 3 to 6 months.
• International onboarding. Following your local onboarding introduction you will fly to our headquarters in Amsterdam for a two week-long international onboarding event
• Trainings & learning experiences in different business lines to boost your knowledge and skill set
• Mentoring. Experienced ING executives will support your personal and professional development through regular feedback and coaching
• Specialized job. After 18 months of job rotations you will start in your first dedicated assignment in one of our business lines
What we expect
• Master studies or degree in Economics/ Econometrics/ (Quant.) Finance/ Maths, Engineering & Psysics
• Excellent study results
• Fluent in English
• Leadership or volunteering activities
• International experience is an advantage
• Understanding & views on economic landscape & banking industry
What your career track will be
ING expects future leaders to be inspiring and able to set clear direction. But above all to be highly skilled in the business of banking. Therefore you choose a Track – an intensive career path that corresponds with one of our areas of activities: Wholesale Banking, Retail Banking, Finance, IT or Risk.
Your application marks the start of the selection process, which can last between four and eight weeks.
Interested in Risk? Apply here by May 28th and you might start your dream job in September 2017!