Middle/Senior .NET Software Developer
We are a complex company that offers consulting and recruitment services in the Human Resources area..
Evolution in performance, professionalism, balance and satisfaction.
We are your trustworthy partner that understands the markets continuous dynamic change and difficulties but also from our constant direct engagement with the companies we work with, and their employees.
We speak the languages of those that have ambitions, motivation for success and are able to adapt, innovate, and evolve.
As your devoted partner we identify the requirements and the necessities of your company and as well for your employees.
· Be a very good software developer;
· Actively participate at improving the processes of the team; take initiatives and lead by example;
· Mentor colleagues in expanding their technical skills;
· Provide and receive constructive feedback on technologies and functionality.
• University / Bachelor’s Degree;
• Minimum 3+ years of experience as a web developer in asp.net/MVC;
• Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC RAZOR;
• Knowledge of HTML, CSS, JQuery;
• Knowledge of .NET Framework (C#, Entity Framework);
• Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server (database design, triggers, store framework).
Nice to have:
• Knowledge of knockout, bootstrap, less, requi
• Mobile technologies are a plus (phonegap, jQuery mobile, native development for Android and iOS);
• IoC frameworks; SharePoint and SSRS development frameworks and servers;
• Familiar with TDD development practices;
• Knowledge of object or distributed applications, SOA;
• Experience with multiple browser based development;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and good command of English;
• Ability to adapt and work both independently or as part of a team;
• Good documentation skills.
• Outstanding salary conditions;
• 24 vacation days plus all national holidays;
• Central location - close to Unirii Square with easy parking solutions;
• Working in a friendly environment with a flexible program;
• Working with new technologies on interesting enterprise level projects
As a .NET Software Developer in our company you will work with a skilled team of developers to create the next generation enterprise product. Working with cutting edge Microsoft technology you will be a major contributor to the growth and future of our company.
- Produce quality code based on Product Management specifications;
- Develop and maintain detailed and accurate documentation per all project standards;
- Thorough technical knowledge in software development methodologies, design and implementation;
- Implement the design, testing, and support phases of software projects ;
- Communicate effectively with project managers and development team members to facilitate the understanding of deliverables, estimates, and prioritization;