Federal-Mogul Corporation is an innovative and diversified global supplier for quality products, trusted brands and sustainable solutions to manufacturers of automotive, light commercial, heavy-duty and off-highway vehicles, as well as for power generation, aerospace, marine, rail and industrial environment.
Federal-Mogul Motorparts operates in Romania through two plants located in Ploiesti and a Global Business Center located in Bucharest.
Visit our website and find out more about us at: www.fmmotorparts.ro
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of accounting from Trial Balance to P&L/Balance Sheet.
• Professional accounting qualification (ACCA, CIMA)
• Working knowledge of SAP (FI,MM, Controlling modules) is a plus
• Mandatory knowledge regarding US GAAP and Romanian Accounting Standards
• Romanian tax legislation knowledge
• Good Microsoft Office skills (Excel advanced)
• Ability to work in English.
• Good communication and time-management skills.
• Tenacious and detail-orientated working style, with a drive to resolve issues.
• Ability to work in one other European language would be a plus - Italian, French, German, Spanish.
• Track record of continuous process improvement.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensure timely and accurate booking of GL entries in SAP.
• Understand the rationale behind all GL postings, to ensure reasonableness.
• Perform month-end activities as required for F-M reporting (opening/closing of SAP modules, inter-company reconciliations, currency revaluations, uploads of SAP results into One Stream, etc.) within a tight timescale.
• Prepare balance sheet accounts reconciliations, with supporting documentation according to F-M standards and within the required time-scale.
• CAPEX accounting and reporting and assign tag numbers to fixed assets
• Track company expenditures for fixed assets in comparison to the capital budget and management authorizations
• Follow-up of disputed/long-outstanding items to ensure integrity of the balance sheet.
• Maintain up-to-date procedure documents in English to satisfy F-M’s Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
• Support internal/external audit and Internal Control Office requests.