Recruitment Team Lead (Maternity Cover 2 years)
British American Shared Services Europe currently has an exciting opportunity for a HR Recruitment Lead, to join our team based in our Bucharest office.
The successful candidate will coordinate and provide support to the recruitment team, will be responsible with the recruitment services to BAT Headquarters based in UK, as per the recruitment process flow and objectives.
•Strong influencing, problem solving and stakeholder management skills;
•Strong Leadership skills;
•Ability to influence stakeholders;
•Strong project management and communication skills; demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
•Insightful, comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty, pro-active, collaborative and consultative;
•Highly analytical with strong attention to detail;
•Relevant recruitment experience, especially in international recruitment projects/cross border
•Experience in coordinating recruitment teams & proven ability to work with a team
•Process orientated and driven to achieve continuous improvement
•Ability to organize, schedule and prioritize departmental and individual work to meet various schedules and objectives, re-prioritize on short notice
•Must be able to perform all essential functions of the job
•Must be self-motivated with the ability to successfully and simultaneously manage multiple tasks, meet multiple deadlines
•Maintain a regular, dependable attendance and a consistently high level of performance
•Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
•Must be able to successfully interact with all levels within the organization
•Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
•Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to manage to achieve consensus
•High level of confidentiality on sensitive issues
Key Success Factors:
• Accurate and updated reports delivered in time.
• Tasks prioritized as appropriate.
• All documents are compliant with the Romanian legislation
• Lead, train, coach & develop the Global Business Services (GBS) Recruitment Team & monitor quarterly / annual performance reviews;
• Manage the allocated recruitment team, in terms of recruiting new members, coordinating their training and daily activities.
• Closely work with individual team members and agree on a development paths and projects involvement
• Proactively manage workflow, staffing and schedules to meet operational goals
• Provide performance management support and coaching to the team
• Lead the allocated recruitment team to deliver excellent customer service, lead a high performing culture and improve efficiency within the team.
• Lead and manage the HR Recruitment Services area effectively, ensuring excellent and timely delivery.
• Prepare reports and statistics with regards to HR data, Recruiters’ activities and provides recruitment data for performance analysis and co-edit with Talent Acquisition Organization a performance improvement plan
• Manage the Service Level Agreement (SLA) with the Business Units and initiate process improvements to ensure best practices in a Recruitment Shared Service environment.
• Uses data to develop a culture of continuous improvement
• Liaise and work closely with HR Business Partners / Hiring Managers from various Business Units across the Region as per portfolio assigned.
• Liaise and work closely with the Talent Acquisition Team and supports adoption of changes defined to system, process, tools and platforms
• Provides insight into effective sourcing channels and recruitment delivery capacity. Collaborates in the strategy definition
• Manages and participates in special assignments and projects as needed
• Meets metrics and measures of success that are aligned to business outcomes
• Ensures HR deliverables and services are aligned with HR and company objectives
• Ensures that compliance requirements of HR processes and practices are met
• Manages all tasks and projects at the HR Shared Services Recruitment Department, as defined by senior management, to meet business targets
• Defines and implements processes, procedures and templates
• Acts as Regional Recruitment Manager whenever necessary or required
- HR team SS
- Local HR team
- HR Director
- Regional Recruitment Manager
- Hiring Managers
- HRBPs in the end markets
- Hiring Managers in end markets
- Talent Acquisition Manager, Regional Talent Acquisition Managers
- External suppliers