Back-office officer - technical field
ABC Human Capital este urmarea fireasca a experientei castigate de fondatorul companiei, in acest domeniu vast, complex, provocator, in continua miscare si schimbare al resurselor umane.
Anul 2005 a reprezentat momentul concretizarii unui ideal: fondarea unei agentii de recrutare si executive search ce pune la dispozitia clientilor sai atat consultanta in recrutare si headhunting, precum si intreaga gama de servicii aferente capitalului uman.
Adaptam cu succes noile tendinte din domeniul Resurselor Umane si utilizam creativ oportunitatile pe care le ofera mediul economic pentru atingerea target-urilor comerciale si de comunicare ale partenerilor nostri.
Activitatea noastra se traduce in solutii inteligente bazate pe baze de date complete si complexe, aplicatii web, portaluri de informare si socializare, baterii de teste concepute si implementate impreuna cu fiecare dintre parteneri, campanii de marketing online si headhunting.
• Intermediate vocational education with at least 3 years of relevant experience in a similar position.
• From a similar sector and/or position with similar dynamics and working methods.
• Is familiar with and has good command of the MS Office suite (in particular Excel).
• Excellent command of Romanian and English, both verbal and in writing - fluency in another language is an advantage.
• Affinity with web applications.
• Financial and administrative completion of the sold and unsold lots and informing the various departments from the company.
• Supervising and supporting any post-auction sales and consultation with the Country Manager
• Detecting and reporting non-compliant situations or activities on the auction venue.
• Detecting points of improvement in service provision at the auction venue in order to enable implementation in a broader context.
• After-sales calls to buyers who are still to collect the goods they bought in accordance with the delivery schedule and buying contract.
• Attempting to resolve complaints if the lots are no longer available, incomplete or not fulfilling the customer’s expectations.
• Adequately responding to complaints relating to work, attitude and behavior.