Account Manager - industrial field
ABC Human Capital este urmarea fireasca a experientei castigate de fondatorul companiei, in acest domeniu vast, complex, provocator, in continua miscare si schimbare al resurselor umane.
Anul 2005 a reprezentat momentul concretizarii unui ideal: fondarea unei agentii de recrutare si executive search ce pune la dispozitia clientilor sai atat consultanta in recrutare si headhunting, precum si intreaga gama de servicii aferente capitalului uman.
Adaptam cu succes noile tendinte din domeniul Resurselor Umane si utilizam creativ oportunitatile pe care le ofera mediul economic pentru atingerea target-urilor comerciale si de comunicare ale partenerilor nostri.
Activitatea noastra se traduce in solutii inteligente bazate pe baze de date complete si complexe, aplicatii web, portaluri de informare si socializare, baterii de teste concepute si implementate impreuna cu fiecare dintre parteneri, campanii de marketing online si headhunting.
• Bachelor level in terms of working and thinking, with at least 5-7 years of work experience in a position with similar dynamics.
• Experienced sales professional.
• Demonstrable commercial success, preferably relating to sale of industrial capital goods.
• Affinity with technology.
• Having knowledge of and experience in working with CRM suites.
The Account Manager is responsible for managing the clients portfolio and develops commercial activities with both existing and new relations. He/she steps in the shoes of the clients and issues proposals that fit in with the their needs.
His main attributes is to find and develop relationships with sellers and perform all the needed cataloging activities on site, in order to prepare efficient auctions.
• Organizing acquisition activities to recruit new customers and retain existing customers.
• Pro-actively looking for potential new customer to extend the network.
Preparing a lead list of potential clients.
• Pro-actively recruiting new clients (new business).
• Actively following up on sales opportunities and ensuring completion of proposal processes in due time and in due order.
• Visiting prospects and approaching these by telephone.
• Detecting opportunities for cross selling and up-selling for the other operating companies.