ERP Support Analyst – 9 Months Internship
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1400 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
The Information Technology Department of Ubisoft Romania is looking for a Trainee on ERP Support to ensure functional and basic technical support for the company’s internal ERP System (Finance modules) and for connected Treasury applications for internal users located in our worldwide offices.
The internship is paid and is on a 9 months contract period.
• University / Master in Computer Science / Finance ongoing or equivalent experience
• PL SQL/ Oracle databases knowledge;
• Good written and oral knowledge of English and French
• Customer Communication skills
• Working experience in IT / Customer Support / Accounting will be considered an advantage
• ERP Systems knowledge will be considered an advantage
• Passionate about the Support job, troubleshooting and finding solutions to problems
• Able to assimilate business changes and incorporate them in the IT systems
• Sense of humor, positive approach and work well within a team
• Patient and analytical
• Perform functional and basic technical analysis on the assigned support tickets and handle the communication with the users;
• Have a good understanding of the Business flows (Finance and Treasury) and of an integrated IT system;
• Collaborate closely with the technical analysts in order to identify the best solution for the bug corrections/developments in the requested deadlines;
• Create working procedures, build-up a knowledge base and functional documentation;
• Provide trainings for the key and final users, with a global vision of an integrated system;
• Create SQL queries and request data updates in the database;
• Perform regular system monitoring and data clean-up activities;
We have salaries to motivate you, bonuses for your performances, medical services to keep you safe and sound, meal tickets to use them wherever you want and free access to relaxing and fitness room.
But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.