In-store Consultant (Procter&Gamble Brands) - Bucuresti
Infiiintata in 1993 ca parte a Sarkis Group International, Interbrands Marketing & Distribution este astazi una dintre cele mai importante companii de distributie si marketing de bunuri de larg consum din Romania, iar obiectivul nostru este sa ramanem in elita solutiilor dedicate administrarii lantului de aprovizionare, generand valoare si oferind calitate consumatorilor din toata tara.Cerinte
- University Degree in Chemistry, Biology, Physics or Dentist preferred, or graduated from a 2-year Dental Assisting Program or related Dental Programs;
- English - proficiency level;
- Driving license;
- Excellent oral and written communication;
- Professional look & behavior;
- Ability to work in a business environment with strict deadline and key performance indicators;
- Ability to work in a continuing developing business.
- Visit specific clients (pharmacies) in Bucharest and Ilfov, promote parapharmaceutical Procter&Gamble products;
- Make demonstrations for Power Oral Care (POC), Oral B, Blend-a-med (BAM), Fixodent, Pampers;
- Point of Sales Materials (POSM) placements:
* Toothpaste samples placement & replenishment when needed;
* Diapers Samples placement & replenishment when needed;
* Touch&Feel (T&F) unit placement everywhere possible (with priority in the counter area);
* Placement of materials such as leaflets or posters in every call.
- Inform on brand initiatives/promotion mechanisms in every call;
- Update daily scorecard;
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses;
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, merchandising techniques etc.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, finding solutions and reporting the progress to their direct supervisor;
- Identify opportunities for new business within the market;
- Keep track on competitors and their activities within the industry;
- Build long term relationships with and new existing and new customers.