Project Manager trainee
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile VALEO LIGHTING INJECTION active.
Vezi toate job-urile Project Manager trainee active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Valeo is an automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions and to the development of intuitive driving.
In 2014, the Group generated sales of €12.7 billion euros and invested over 10% of its original equipment sales in research and development. Valeo has 124 production sites, 16 Research centers, 35 Development centers and 12 distribution platforms, and employs 78,500 people in 29 countries throughout the world.
Valeo has 4 Business Groups, comprising 16 Product Groups, supplying the original equipment market and the aftermarket. The Business Groups are Powertrain Systems, Thermal Systems, Comfort and Driving Assistance Systems, and Visibility Systems.
Visibility Systems Business Group offers solutions for all weather and driving conditions in order to see and be seen. The systems developed by this Business Group contribute to safety by improving visibility of the vehicle and the driver’s visibility, while saving energy.
This Business Group comprises two Product Groups: Lighting Systems and Wiper Systems.
In Timisoara, as part of the Visibility Systems Business Group, we have started the production of headlamps since September 2005, and we are now divided in three business units: aftermarket, special products, and original equipment manufacturing. Over 1000 employees produce in Valeo Lighting Injection Timisoara headlamps, fog lamps, center high-mounted stop lamps, and truck headlamps using injection, coating, varnishing, metallization, and assembly processes.
Acting student or University degree
Entry level (0 – 3 years)
PC knowledge - advanced
English - advanced
• Implement and follow-up the Involvement of Personnel tools in the assigned area(s) (daily meeting, monthly meeting, communication between shift, communication panels, plant tour actions);
• Manage the Involvement of Personnel physical indicators in the assigned area(s) and propose process improvement ideas;
• Train employees on Involvement of Personnel processes and tools;
• Check and ensure the safety risks and ergonomics threats are identified, escalated and followed-up using the formal tools;
• Ensure the certification of the operators process is properly launched and implemented in the assigned area(s);
• Offer support for the other Involvement of Personnel road maps when needed (annual appraisal process, mid-year reviews, and safety and ergonomics actions).