Project Manager trainee
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile VALEO LIGHTING INJECTION active.
Vezi toate job-urile Project Manager trainee active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Valeo is an automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions and to the development of intuitive driving.
In 2016, the Group generated sales of €16.5 billion euros and invested over 10% of its original equipment sales in research and development. Valeo has 155 production sites, 58 R&D centers, 15 distribution platforms, and employs 91,800 people in 32 countries throughout the world.
Valeo Timișoara is part of the Visibility Systems Business Group and started the production of lighting systems in Timișoara, in September 2005, growing each year, with more than 1900 employees at the moment.
The production is divided into three manufacturing units: Aftermarket, Special Products and Original Equipment Manufacturing. Here, in Timișoara, we are producing front and rear lighting systems, working with the most recent technologies and using complex injection, coating, varnishing, metalization and assembly processes.
If you are a highly motivated candidate and you wish to be challenged in a continuous growing environment, with top technologies, send us your application.
Challenge yourself with Valeo!
Acting student or University degree
Entry level (0 – 3 years)
PC knowledge - advanced
English - advanced
• Implement and follow-up the Involvement of Personnel tools in the assigned area(s) (daily meeting, monthly meeting, communication between shift, communication panels, plant tour actions);
• Manage the Involvement of Personnel physical indicators in the assigned area(s) and propose process improvement ideas;
• Train employees on Involvement of Personnel processes and tools;
• Check and ensure the safety risks and ergonomics threats are identified, escalated and followed-up using the formal tools;
• Ensure the certification of the operators process is properly launched and implemented in the assigned area(s);
• Offer support for the other Involvement of Personnel road maps when needed (annual appraisal process, mid-year reviews, and safety and ergonomics actions).