Senior Recruitment Partner with French skills
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Finastra active
View all jobs Senior Recruitment Partner with French skills active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, we provide the broadest portfolio of financial services software in the world today—spanning retail banking, transaction banking, lending, capital markets and treasury.
Our solutions enable customers to deploy mission critical technology on premises or in the cloud. With our scale and geographical reach we drive valued solutions and opportunity for customers regardless of size or geography. Through our open, secure, and reliable solutions, we empower customers to accelerate growth, optimize cost, mitigate risk and continually evolve to meet their changing needs.
- 4+ years’ of Corporate recruiting experience in roles of increased responsibility.
- Experience in remote recruitment
- Fluent English and French skills (spoken and written) are mandatory
- Ideal candidate has a blend of Corporate and Agency recruiting experience.
- Accustomed to managing vendor (agency) relationships while minimizing total spend / utilization.
- Working knowledge of ATS.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with online hiring tools i.e., LinkedIn, Monster and CareerBuilder, etc.
- Possess proven negotiation skills with the ability to influence and persuade hiring decisions.
- Ability to interface with all levels of management.
- Can-do attitude, proactive, accountable, attention to details and understanding importance of data accuracy.
- Ownership of end-to-end recruitment process for Misys France and small countries offices
- Utilize multiple recruiting sources to develop/execute efficient recruiting strategies.
- Conduct timely kick-off sessions with management to fully understand role requirements and the ideal candidate profile.
- Discuss and agree upon the interview process/protocol with hiring managers.
- Create effective role profiles for posting purposes with established guidelines for employment branding.
- Assess candidate skills and abilities by conducting thorough phone and in-person interviews.
- Sell the value proposition of Misys as an employer of choice.
- Present a candidate short list for the hiring manager/team to review.
- Strong attention to detail as it relates to administrative aspects of the role. These include but are not limited to; pre-employment assessments, interview scheduling, interview confirmation emails, offer letters, and Applicant Tracking System (ATS) updates.
- Complete weekly reports on recruiting activities.
- Act as a liaison and point person for approved staffing agencies on eligible recruitments.
- Support Team growth by experience and knowledge sharing
You will build the bench of top talent Financial Technology Professionals and Leaders.
To support the continued growth of our region, we are seeking a Senior Recruitment Partner who is skilled in proactive sourcing and viable candidate generation in efforts to minimize agency spend. The position is based in Romania. Position will be responsible for recruitment for France and small European countries and being Functional Lead for G&A and Customer Support functions.
The Europe recruitment team is based in London, Bucharest, Gdynia, Paris and Budapest.
This position reports to the Head of Recruitment - Europe.