Junior Recruitment Administrator
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Finastra active
View all jobs Junior Recruitment Administrator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, we provide the broadest portfolio of financial services software in the world today—spanning retail banking, transaction banking, lending, capital markets and treasury.
Our solutions enable customers to deploy mission critical technology on premises or in the cloud. With our scale and geographical reach we drive valued solutions and opportunity for customers regardless of size or geography. Through our open, secure, and reliable solutions, we empower customers to accelerate growth, optimize cost, mitigate risk and continually evolve to meet their changing needs.
- Up to 2 years’ of experience as Admin support
- Good English skills (spoken and written) are mandatory
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to deal with changing priorities and tasks
- Strong proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Discretion due to exposure to confidential salary information
- Can-do attitude, proactive, accountable, attention to details and understanding importance of data accuracy
- Assisting with all admin surrounding candidates prior to employment for European countries hires (prepare contracts, offer letters, starter docs, etc)
- Assisting team to create and post recruitment adverts
- Keeping in touch with new joiners until the employment processes are finished
- Managing invoicing process for recruitment activities, including: purchrse order creation, processing invoice; ensuring invoice payment, vendor account creation
- Keeping track record of recruitment payments process
- Supporting New Joiners Training Program (Bootcamp), recruitment events and ordering branding materials
- Supporting recruitment process: candidates phone screen; scheduling interviews
- Providing weekly/bi-monthly/monthly and ad-hoc reports for team and Finance department
- Supporting team in ATS data management, managing candidates and jobs information
…What will you contribute?
To support the continued growth of our region, we are seeking a Recruitment Administrator who will support European Recruitment Team in daily activities.
The position is based in Romania.
The Europe recruitment team is based in London, Bucharest, Gdynia, Paris and Budapest.
This position reports to the Head of Recruitment - Europe.