Junior Recruitment Administrator
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Misys Financial Software active
View all jobs Junior Recruitment Administrator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Misys is at the forefront of the financial software industry, providing the broadest portfolio of banking, treasury, trading and risk solutions available on the market. With 2000 customers in 130 countries our team of domain experts and partners has an unparalleled ability to address industry requirements at both a global and local level.
Delivering the necessary value to our customers means that we need top talent and a broad range of capabilities across product development, product management, professional services, customer services, sales and our support functions. Misys provides a rewarding career for those who share the passion at putting customers at the heart of everything we do.
The multi-cultural and collaborative environment in which we operate provides a varied and stimulating career for staff at Misys, with new opportunities and challenges being part of our everyday life. Life at Misys moves fast and our employees are supported to adapt to change and be flexible. From as early as day one, you will be part of a highly focused team, working with individuals who are talented and passionate about delivering successful outcomes.
If this sounds like the place for you, why don't you join us?
- Up to 2 years’ of experience as Admin support
- Good English skills (spoken and written) are mandatory
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to deal with changing priorities and tasks
- Strong proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Discretion due to exposure to confidential salary information
- Can-do attitude, proactive, accountable, attention to details and understanding importance of data accuracy
- Assisting with all admin surrounding candidates prior to employment for European countries hires (prepare contracts, offer letters, starter docs, etc)
- Assisting team to create and post recruitment adverts
- Keeping in touch with new joiners until the employment processes are finished
- Managing invoicing process for recruitment activities, including: purchrse order creation, processing invoice; ensuring invoice payment, vendor account creation
- Keeping track record of recruitment payments process
- Supporting New Joiners Training Program (Bootcamp), recruitment events and ordering branding materials
- Supporting recruitment process: candidates phone screen; scheduling interviews
- Providing weekly/bi-monthly/monthly and ad-hoc reports for team and Finance department
- Supporting team in ATS data management, managing candidates and jobs information
…What will you contribute?
To support the continued growth of our region, we are seeking a Recruitment Administrator who will support European Recruitment Team in daily activities.
The position is based in Romania.
The Europe recruitment team is based in London, Bucharest, Gdynia, Paris and Budapest.
This position reports to the Head of Recruitment - Europe.