Member Services Correspondent- with German
Ipsos Interactive Services (IIS) is a world expert in Online Market Research.
The company is part of the Ipsos Group and its growing business is supported by a global team of over 1000 people, in Europe,North America, APAC and Latam acting in fields such as advertising and marketing research, project management, web programming, data analysis, sampling and statistics.
At IIS we are not looking to fill jobs, but to partner with our people. We value team accomplishments and we believe in leaders who set good examples. We encourage and reward individual initiative, innovation and creativity. These values are based on our diverse cultural backgrounds, helping us to be responsive, client-focused and flexible.
Visit us on www.ipsos.com
We are a team of young professionals with various interests and educational background, but united by the goal to assist others. We currently look for a new colleague with:
- Advanced German language skills (especially written communication);
- Average knowledge of English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good computer (Microsoft Office, Internet, E-mail) skills;
- Client orientation;
- Problem solving attitude;
- Logical thinking and initiative;
- Communicates by e-mail with survey respondents from Germany and Swiss;
- Investigates complaints, alerts the responsible departments and collaborates efficiently to reach a satisfying resolution for the respondents;
- Monitors community content (quick polls, comments) posted by members;
- Updates the database according to requests;
- Provides relevant feedback to other teams with the aim to trigger process improvements
- Draws up monthly reports in order to monitor his/her support activities, as well as those related to the communication with the respondents.
Offer (bonus, benefits):
- Competitive salary
- Excellent career opportunities within a multinational company
- Young and dynamic working environment