Business Applications and Oracle Database Administrator
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Brainspotting active.
Vezi toate job-urile Business Applications and Oracle Database Administrator active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Our client is a member of an international retail group, at the moment expanding their IT Division, together with developing from scratch an IT Shared Services department that will provide second level support to their clients (countries part of the retail group).
• 2+ years Oracle DB tasks, as administration, backup, various SQL select writing and running, monitoring and managing program installation;
• Basic experience in software application technical administration;
• Advance level of English, French is a plus;
• Retail business work experience is a plus;
• Structured approach
• Team player
• Good communication skills
As an Oracle Database Administrator your mission will be valued as:
• You will work in a friendly environment, close to IT Business analyst and Project management teams.
• You will manage the relation at a technical level, with the maintenance subcontractors and/or solution providers.
• You will be very important for the team, helping with urgent technical task from the moment a risk/issue has happed to the moment that service suppliers can start to work.
• You will be the reference in validating the quality of the service our client receives in projects and in operational tasks.
• You will help assuring that the operational maintenance services are delivered in time, in a high-quality manner, assuring the planned availability for the business application.
• You will prepare ad-hoc reports when necessary and write SQL scripts.
• For some business critical application, you will help in assuring monitoring services, and staying in contact with the technical services suppliers.
• Your role is important and our client expects to obtain an increase of the percentage of application availability, technical evaluation for the incidents, improving the professional approach for incidents identification and reasons mitigation.