IT Support Officer (Level 1)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ipsos Interactive Services active.
Vezi toate job-urile IT Support Officer (Level 1) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Ipsos Interactive Services (IIS) is a world expert in Online Market Research.
The company is part of the Ipsos Group and its growing business is supported by a global team of over 1000 people, in Europe,North America, APAC and Latam acting in fields such market research, project management, web programming, data analysis, sampling and statistics.
At IIS we are not looking to fill jobs, but to partner with our people. We value team accomplishments and we believe in leaders who set good examples. We encourage and reward individual initiative, innovation and creativity. These values are based on our diverse cultural backgrounds, helping us to be responsive, client-focused and flexible.
Visit us on www.ipsos.com
The Ideal Candidate:
* Has a good knowledge of Windows operating systems;
* Is familiar with using common office devices (i.e. Smart phones, laptops, projectors, printers etc.);
*Has sufficient know-how in Windows XP, Windows 7, Office Applications, Exchange, Outlook, and Active Directory (User accounts management, NTFS permissions, security groups management) in order to provide support for users;
* Knows Desktop Networking (DNS/ TCP/IP);
* Has knowledge about monitoring, optimization processes;
* Has good Internet skills;
* Has proven oral and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of people;
* Has the ability to work productively in teams;
* Has attention to details.
English language skills at a medium level is a must.
The main task is to assure help-desk and support for all Ipsos in-house users.
* Provide the first line of contact for customers with uninterrupted access to network resources on offices and around the world.
* Working in shifts in a 24x7 environment, the IT Support & Helpdesk Officer will be responsible for investigating, tracking, and concluding security incidents that occurs within the network, investigating hack attempts and enforcing bandwidth, copyright and other policies. So, the IT Support Officer will start the job at 8 AM till 20 PM, followed by another shift the next day starting with 20 PM till 8 AM. After two free days the shifts will repeat.
*The candidate will need to be mature with a responsible attitude, and good technical and customer services skills/experience. They will have the ability to think logically, with a smart and presentable appearance. They will also be keen to work in a constantly developing, challenging environment.
* Provide all the technical support needed (installing, administration, configuring and maintenance) for users.
*Installing new systems.
*Upgrading customers/users systems.
* Document security incidents for our records. Respond to the organization forwarding the complaint (while abiding by regulations regarding confidentiality). Update incident record in the system.
* Log, troubleshoot, and track problems to a successful conclusion.
*Ensure that Service Level Agreements (SLAs), IT and security processes are followed at all times.