Monetization Operations Administrator
The monetization team is responsible for the mass communication to our players, via internal and external channels, to ensure a vibrant, engaging, and rewarding experience for the players.
The team functions in a fast paced environment and constantly works towards meeting business goals, optimize sales/promotions and increase customer retention and monetization.
The Operations Administrator is responsible for ensuring the smooth running of all the promotions.
Want to know what exactly you will be doing? Here are the 4 main activities of a normal work-day:
- Responsible for setting up campaigns in the game's Back Office system including messaging assets and pricing configurations
- Responsible for enabling/disabling game features through the game's Back Office system
- Sending notifications and ongoing improvement of operations capabilities.
- Involved in Social Media (Facebook) related activities (coupons, ruffles, notifications and more)
Do you have what it takes?
- 2, 3 years’ experience in online marketing (gaming industry would be an advantage).
- English proficiency both spoken and written - a must
- High technology oriented person
- Good time management skills to enable prioritization of workload;
- Strong computer skills, the ability to operate multiple applications and platforms simultaneously;
- Analytical thinking and multitasking skills;
- Strong problem solving/troubleshooting skills;
- Proactive and creative with the drive to improve and continuously learn;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong team player;
- Availability to work off-hours is needed;
We rise to the challenge:
• Premium and fun work environment in central Bucharest (we have 3 game rooms and we are not afraid to use them!)
• Positive environment and happy people (the training sessions, parties, fruits, cookies & other stuff are helping - for sure!)
• Snacks and refreshments permanently at the employee’s disposal.
• Meal vouchers
• Healthcare package
• Private pension
• Work for an international company that is constantly growing, so you will grow with us.
• Contact, collaboration and exchange of knowledge with the best professionals of the industry, working in our offices around the world.