Cmed is as an innovative full service, technology-led CRO and developer of advanced eClinical & smart data capture technologies. The company has two divisions: Cmed Clinical Services and Cmed Technology.Requirements
• An interest in and aptitude for programming languages
• Good English skills
• Good interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
Good ability to work with data and logical thinking
The Cmed team is looking for talented graduates (preferably Mathematics, Informatics or Economic studies) with an interest in and aptitude for programming languages to join our Statistical Programming Team in Romania.
If you want to participate in the development of pharmaceuticals that help people and save lives, you’re in for an exciting ride! You will be responsible for programming datasets, listings, summaries and figures to support the statistical analysis of our global clinical studies. You will also collaborate closely with our clients and internal project teams, so a strong command of English and good interpersonal, organizational and communication skills are essential.
• Opportunity to be trained in SAS- the leader in analytics
• The chance to develop your technical skills through extensive mentorship, support and training.
• The opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with friendly colleagues
• A culture of mutual respect and an outstanding working environment
• Great opportunities to grow within a company that supports the development of next generation medication
• Competitive salary based on performance
• Private medical services
• Motivating wellbeing package