Customer Services Sales Consultant
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs British Council Romania active
View all jobs Customer Services Sales Consultant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Education - Training active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Careers with British Council Romania
Be part of a dynamic, international organisation dedicated to making a positive impact on people’s lives.
The British Council is a unique organisation to work for. We have a commitment to integrity, creativity, mutuality, valuing people and professionalism. We encourage our staff to pursue personal and professional development via training, on-the-job-coaching and individual study.
As a Sales Consultant within our team, you will represent the first point of contact for all prospective and current adult students. You will be responsible for conducting language placement interviews, and counselling our prospective students based on their current needs. By actively listening to the customer, you will provide them with the optimum solution in order to help them achieve their goals in terms of English language proficiency.
- Deal directly with customers by phone, e-mail and face-to-face;
- Identify customers’ needs and match them to available options;
- Display empathy and understanding throughout every single interaction;
- Meet team and individual targets which will be sent monthly, and keep track of sales progress;
- Register customers for adult English courses;
- Follow up with customers who have already had their consultations and/or placement tests but haven’t registered for a course;
- Liaise with the Customer Services Manager as well the Academic Manager in order to make sure our course offer is up-to-date with customers’ needs and requirements;
- Plan your professional development in order to support your performance and job satisfaction.
The closing date for applications is 23 April 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates will have to pass an English language test before the interview. We only accept applications which follow the guidelines and the official application form. We do not accept CVs or other documents. Please check our website for full details on how to apply.