Technical Support Specialist
Hamilton, ca si companie, si-a inceput activitatea in anii '50 in Statele Unite, iar 10 ani mai tarziu a intrat si pe piata din Europa, in Bonaduz, Elvetia.
Din anul 2013 ne desfasuram activitatea si in Timisoara (Romania) sub numele de Hamilton Central Europe SRL. In momentul de fata suntem peste 1.400 angajati ai sediilor din Bonaduz (Elvetia), Reno (Nevada), Boston (New England) si Timisoara.
- For this position you need technical skills, electronics, pneumatics (general), operating and programming equipment (medical devices preferred)
- You must know to read and interpret technical drawings
- You need experience with analytical laboratory devices, chromatography, dilution, automatic pipettes
- You are fluent in English writing and speaking. Good German skills are an advantage and other language knowledge completes your profile
- Good computer skills are a must (Windows, Office, etc.)
- You are a team player and enjoy interdisciplinary co-operation with other departments (Sales, Order Processing, Product management, R&D, production, etc.)
- Knowledge of analysis methods and capacity for synthesis and analysis the information
- You are sociable, have high communication skills with customers and organize your work self-dependent and target oriented.
- In this position, you will be the first contact person for technical support inquiries and communications with customers about our laboratory small instruments
- You will be responsible for repairing of returned products and customer complaints of laboratory small instruments
- You will calculate the repair cost estimation
- Will organize the return from the customer of not functional products
- Will organize the shipment of repaired products back to customer
- You will work closely together with the Technical Support Department, Production and Sales Department.
- We offer the benefits of an international, highly successful company in an exciting, dynamic environment
- Competitive Salaries& Benefits
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Meal tickets
- Transport secured from Timisoara
Hamilton Company was first started in 1960 in Bonaduz, Switzerland. At this moment we are 1,400 employees at sites in Bonaduz, Reno (Nevada), Boston (New England), and starting 2013 in Timișoara (Romania).
Among the products developed by Hamilton are microliter syringe for precision measurement and pipetting in the microliter range, sensors for biotechnical production of medicines, food manufacture, and wastewater treatment. Hamilton’s respiratory equipment ranks among the leaders on the global market. It be found on intensive-care wards around the world. Robotics growth continuously in recent years and it plays a big and important role in the business.
In Timisoara we will start production of microliter syringe range and we will continue the Swiss World Class Quality, mentality and tradition.
Today, scientists and engineers account for around one-third of all positions at the company. There are always opportunities for proven experts with definite team spirit, from all disciplines, to convert leading-edge technology into market-ready products.