System Administrator for Enterprise Backup Solutions in French
InCrys is a provider of complete Technology and Consulting Services, founded in 2000. Headquartered in Bucharest, Romania, with offices in London and Rotterdam, we deliver Testing, Application Development Outsourcing, Remote Server Administration, Business Analytics and Optimization (BAO) and Software Packaging services to clients in Western Europe, USA and Canada.
A result of the many certifications held by our specialists, our acknowledgment in 2010 as IBM Premier Business Partner is one of the accomplishments that guarantee our status as trusted Software Solutions provider. We have become a leading offshore outsourcing provider by consolidating on our employees’ extensive work experience, knowledge of state-of-the-art technologies, and excellent language skills.
Our focus on employee training and continuous development lead to a record-setting attrition-rate, of only 6% in 2013.
InCrys is now undergoing an active recruitment process, and we’re especially in need of software development specialists, infrastructure specialists and testers. We have approximately 300 professionals involved in complex software outsourcing projects, and we aim to significantly expand our team by at least 20% by the end of this year.
For further information please visit www.incrys.com
• Strong knowledge of Tivoli Storage Manager
• Familiarity with RAID disk technologies & SAN infrastructure
• Familiarity with network infrastructure.
• Liaise with vendors and professional services.
• Knowledge of Server Applications.
• Strong knowledge of Backup software and strategies.
• Understanding of network applications, web servers, email servers,
firewalls, databases, file shares and print servers.
• Strong communication and teamwork skills
• Strong technical problem solving skills
• Ability to learn and apply new technology and methodologies in a
• Ability to solve problems quickly and completely
• Strong knowledge of other backup software solutions, like NetBackup
• Unix, Linux, AIX, SAN
• Windows Server • Citrix
• Database administration (DB2; Oracle; MSSQL)
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
• Fluency in spoken and written French and English
• Experience in Backup Management with Tivoli Storage Manager
• Experience in complex server configuration and support
• Fast learner
• Great communication skills
Availability to work on call. Maintenance of datacenter infrastructure. Monitor server performance and availability. Troubleshoot issues for the specific
competency. Performing SAN administration, management and configuration. Promote and maintain server patch management practices. Provide metrics for
capacity management purposes. Troubleshoot performance issues, troubleshoot OS configuration and hardware failures and apply fixes. Event Management
(analyze alerts and logs). Incident handling. Problem resolution. Root Cause Analysis . Initiate, assess, test, verify, document and quality assure system updates.
Create and implement change requests for incidents/problems as needed. Provide technical assistance and expertise to customer’s administrators and SMEs in
French language. Working days: Monday to Friday and Romanian public holidays. Working Hours: in 2 shifts covering 09:00 - 21:00. On call support required outside
• Motivating salary;
• Good working environment;
• Medical insurance;
• Annual team building;
• Trainings and certifications.