VMware Administrator with French
InCrys is a provider of complete Technology and Consulting Services, founded in 2000. Headquartered in Bucharest, Romania, with offices in London and Rotterdam, we deliver Testing, Application Development Outsourcing, Remote Server Administration, Business Analytics and Optimization (BAO) and Software Packaging services to clients in Western Europe, USA and Canada.
A result of the many certifications held by our specialists, our acknowledgment in 2010 as IBM Premier Business Partner is one of the accomplishments that guarantee our status as trusted Software Solutions provider. We have become a leading offshore outsourcing provider by consolidating on our employees’ extensive work experience, knowledge of state-of-the-art technologies, and excellent language skills.
Our focus on employee training and continuous development lead to a record-setting attrition-rate, of only 6% in 2013.
InCrys is now undergoing an active recruitment process, and we’re especially in need of software development specialists, infrastructure specialists and testers. We have approximately 300 professionals involved in complex software outsourcing projects, and we aim to significantly expand our team by at least 20% by the end of this year.
For further information please visit www.incrys.com
• Strong knowledge on VMware and networking;
• Familiarity with RAID disk technologies & SAN infrastructure;
• Familiarity with network infrastructure;
• Liaise with vendors and professional services;
• Knowledge of Enterprise Server Applications;
• Understanding of patch management software;
• Familiarity with Backup software and strategies;
• Knowledge and understanding of network applications, web servers, email servers, fire-walls, databases, file shares and print servers;
• Strong communication and teamwork skills ;
• Strong technical problem solving skills ;
• Ability to learn and apply new technology and methodologies in a distributed environment ;
• Ability to solve problems quickly and completely;
• Basic French language - spoken and written;
• Experience with VMware administration;
• Experience in complex server configuration and support;
• Fast learner;
• Great communication skills.
Nice to have skills:
• Windows Server, Unix, Linux, AIX, SAN;
• AS 400 ;
• VMWare ;
• DB (DB2; Oracle; MSSQL).
• Availability to work on call;
• Maintenance of datacenter infrastructure ;
• Monitor server performance and availability;
• Troubleshoot issues for the specific competency ;
• Promote and maintain server patch management practices;
• Provide metrics for capacity management purposes;
• Troubleshoot performance issues, troubleshoot OS configuration and hardware failures and apply fixes ;
• Event Management (analyze alerts and logs);
• Incident handling;
• Problem resolution;
• Root Cause Analysis;
• Initiate, assess, test, verify, document and quality assure system updates ;
• Create and implement change requests for incidents/problems as needed;
• Provide technical assistance and expertise to customer’s administrators and SMEs in French language;
• Working days: Monday to Friday and Romanian bank holidays;
• Working Hours: in 2 shifts covering 09:00 - 21:00;
• On call support required outside business hours.
• Motivating salary;
• Good working environment;
• Medical insurance;
• Annual team building;
• Trainings and certifications.