Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile KEPLER-ROMINFO SA active.
Vezi toate job-urile PHP Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Kepler-Rominfo is a leading Romanian company with multinational presence, providing IT services and solutions to both local and international customers for more than 20 years. Covering a wide range of industries and business verticals and having +1000 completed projects for clients in over 30 countries, Kepler-Rominfo is a sought provider for nearshore and offshore software development, consultancy for top technologies.
As of the end of 2016, Kepler-Rominfo has become part of the Alten Group - the European leader in engineering and technology consulting.
We are proud to be here and we invite you to join us!.
We are looking for a PHP Web Developer fluent in PHP and general web technologies, ideally with existing e-commerce development experience.The goal of this position is to build customized e-commerce platforms, on Magento or Symfony 2, for worldwide customers.
• Work in a great team together with Project Managers, Web Developers, Front End Developers, Quality Assurance Engineers and System Administrators
• Analyze client business requirements and recommend innovative solutions / provide estimates when needed
• Collaborate with the team in order to understand the client needs and communicate project progress
• Determine the best approach to solving complex business problems with technology and write great & documented code to accomplish this
• Own and drive development, testing and delivery of best quality features in a cross functional environment; understand business needs and push great software to production
• Design core, backend and frontend software components that can scale as our product does;
• Responsible for resolving any production issues when they arise;
• Conduct design and code reviews;
• Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability, and stability of various product components and system resources.
• • Solid knowledge of software engineering principles (OOP, Domain Driven Design, Programming and Agile best practices, etc.);
• Advanced knowledge of relational and non-relational databases, preferably MySQL;
• Advanced knowledge of APIs, web protocols and services (REST, SOAP, HTTP, SOA, Microservices, API First approach)
• Experience building large-scale applications and refactoring it;
• Experience with unit/integration/functional/exploratory tests
• Ability to deliver value in an Agile development environment – experience in working Agile (Scrum, LeSS, Kanban)
• Async processing (RabbitMQ, SQS);
• Systems knowledge and basic shell scripting (RedHat/CentOS but not only);
• Cloud computing knowledge (not just buzzwords, we use: Docker, Ansible, Terraform, AWS);
• Virtualization solutions and alternatives (what we use: Docker, Swarm, Kubernetes, ECS);
• Continuous Integration (we have 3 different environments before pushing to production);
• Blue-green deployment pattern (one button and we're moving code to production without downtime);
• Monitoring the application and infrastructure for the best performance (we use JMeter, AppDynamics, NewRelic, Zabbix, and play with a bunch of others);
• Knowledge about Security concepts;
• Open Source contributor (we use tools built by the community and want to contribute also);