Kepler-Rominfo is a leading Romanian company with multinational presence, providing IT services and solutions to both local and international customers for more than 20 years. Covering a wide range of industries and business verticals and having +1000 completed projects for clients in over 30 countries, Kepler-Rominfo is a sought provider for nearshore and offshore software development, consultancy for top technologies.
As of the end of 2016, Kepler-Rominfo has become part of the Alten Group - the European leader in engineering and technology consulting.
We are proud to be here and we invite you to join us!.
We are looking for a PHP Web Developer fluent in PHP and general web technologies, ideally with existing e-commerce development experience.The goal of this position is to build customized e-commerce platforms, on Magento or Symfony 2, for worldwide customers.
• Work in a great team together with Project Managers, Web Developers, Front End Developers, Quality Assurance Engineers and System Administrators
• Analyze client business requirements and recommend innovative solutions / provide estimates when needed
• Collaborate with the team in order to understand the client needs and communicate project progress
• Determine the best approach to solving complex business problems with technology and write great & documented code to accomplish this
• It is expected that you will be passion driven with a sharp attention to details, especially for embracing new technologies (like Apache SOLR, Varnish, MongoDB)
• Proven PHP experience and great knowledge of OOP in PHP5
• Solid background in working with MySQL database
• Experience working with PHP frameworks like Symfony 2 or Zend
• Experience working with a version control system such as GIT/SVN/Mercurial
• Fluent with Linux
• Experience with Web services, XML, AJAX and integration with 3rd party providers like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Google
• Ability to analyze and troubleshoot staging and production implementations, security and performance