IT Project Manager
Is it important to you to create an application that will benefit millions of people? At IT Smart Systems, you are empowered to do your best! You will work with an extraordinary team to create applications using the newest and latest technologies.
We hire talented coding professionals who are looking to advance their careers. You will have the most opportunities to grow and develop your career while using the skills that you have obtained thus far.
IT Smart Systems is a Romanian company established in 2009 in order to create a common, stronger brand for a group of companies which evolved since 2002 in tight cooperation in the areas of services delivery and business development.
Currently IT Smart Systems is regional brand with services delivery centers in Romania and Moldova and sales partners all around Europe, from UK to Ukraine.
With a professional team of 100+ IT experts (J2EE Developers, Process Server, MQ, Message Broker, Software Testers, Business Analysts) located in Bucharest and Chisinau, IT Smart Systems provides IT consulting, software development, implementation and support services. IT Smart Systems portfolio includes software from leading vendors (IBM, Oracle, Symantec, etc.), industry-specific applications and custom developed solutions for Telecom, eCommerce, Finance, Retail, Utilities, and Public Sectors.
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector (Java)
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
What will you find in IT Smart Systems?
- Professional development through the Buddy Programme
- Internal trainings on the technologies used
- Professional and collaborative working environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- International projects and interactions
- Country leading partners
- Diversity in terms of project domains: telecom, oil&gas, retail, finance, banking, utilities
- Meal Tickets
- Health and Dental insurance
- Phone Subscription and work phone
- Public Transportation Account Expense
- Relaxation area - darts, table tennis, terrace and coffee every morning