This job is no longer active!
View all jobs PwC active
View all jobs Junior Auditor active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Who we are?
We help organisations measure their financial performance and improve the way they work. Our client list includes everything from small/medium sized enterprises to giant multinationals, high-net-worth individuals to governments, financial services to the media. They come to us because we offer an unrivalled combination of exceptional quality and breadth of expertise.
Join us as a Junior Auditor in any of our offices in Bucharest, Cluj and Timisoara and you will quickly get your hands on some exciting work and develop an in-depth understanding of our clients� businesses and industries.
As part of the graduate programme you will undertake a blended learning programme involving: professional qualifications, gaining knowledge of the industry and market, self-development, awareness and leadership skills.
Auditors check companies' accounts, using our innovative auditing methodology, and give assurance to stockholders that the financial statements are true and correct. They also provide accounting advice with regard to Romanian accounting principles, International Financial Reporting Standards, and other accounting systems.
Within the role, you will be able to specialize in the following industries:
FS (Financial Services clients);
CIPS (Consumer Goods, Production, Services clients);
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Students in the final year, Master students or Fresh Master graduates;
- Interest in audit and a high level of business awareness;
- Ability to work in a team environment and a hardworking approach;
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel, Internet);
- Proficiency in English;
- Motivation for professional development and a genuine desire to develop skills;
- Availability to travel.
- You will undergo an intensive induction programme;
- You will have a 'Coach' and a 'Buddy' to help you integrate, develop and perform;
- You will undertake a blended learning programme involving: professional qualifications (Statutory - Accounting, audit courses, ACCA) and gaining knowledge of the industry and market;
- We will invest in your personal development through soft-skills training to increase your awareness and leadership skills.