Information Security Officer
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 9 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +300 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
2.Strong analytical skills
3.At least 2 years’ experience in audit, accounting or risk management
4.Practical experience in Audit it is necessary to know
5.Must to know technical knowledge
6.Ability to communicate accurately and efficiently in English, both verbally and in writing
1. Advise Business Analyst on internal control and business process improvement
2. To know how to identify the risks and to mitigate them
3. Perform audit assignments for our clients
4. Assume indicated roles in projects according to your position
5. Liaise with actual and potential clients at a technical level
6. Coordinate, coach and supervise staff at less senior levels