Senior Information Security Officer
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 10 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +360 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
• 5+ years of information security experience and a strong knowledge of standards / regulations in information security field
• Experience in definition, writing and implementation of information security policies, strategies, procedures, guidelines and settings to ensure confidentiality, integrity and availability of company’s environments and data
• In-depth knowledge of security architecture and protection strategies. Can include hands-on experience overseeing/managing common security technologies (i.e., AntiVirus,WebFiltering ,Encryption, Spam/Spyware, Perimeter Checkpoint Firewall, WAF, VPN access, secure file transfer as well as other protection capabilities such as GPO management and mobile security strategies).
• Experience with Cisco network environment like Routers, Switches, Wireless controllers and Network Access Control
• Solid and demonstrable comprehension of Information Security including malware, emerging threats, attacks, and vulnerability management
• Experience with IT security internal & external audits, contract compliance, and quality initiatives
• Strong ethics and integrity
• Excellent communication skills (research, writing and verbal)
• Practical skills in using SIEM related systems and technologies for managing and evaluation security
• English - advanced
• Identify IT security weaknesses, threats or breaches and work to bring the IT security operations up to standards defined by the company security policy and procedures.
• Manage and implement security improvements by assessing current situation (security incidents, penetration tests, vulnerability scans, internal/external audits, etc.); evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
• Participate to the systems architecture workshops to promote the security requirements for the new systems / projects. Validate the security compliance for the new solutions.
• Create and conduct security awareness programs for the employees
• Monitor the compliance with the GDPR (collect information, analyze and check compliance, advice and issue recommendations); assisting in data protection impact assessment (DPIA)
• Provide periodical security reports (including incidents, gaps and recovery plan) to management team.