This job is no longer active!
View all jobs PwC active
View all jobs Audit Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
Who we are?
We are one of the leading professional services firm in the world, working across three core areas: Assurance, Advisory and Tax & Legal Services. We work on a broad range of projects for a multitude of clients across different sectors and of varying degree, size and complexity.
We guarantee you interesting projects within a team-based environment, a clear training path and most importantly professional & career development.
What will you do?
Auditors check companies' accounts, using our innovative auditing methodology, and give assurance to stakeholders that the financial statements are true and correct. They also provide accounting advice with regard to Romanian accounting principles, International Financial Reporting Standards, and other accounting systems.
As an Audit Intern you will be checking companies' accounts, giving assurance that the financial statements are true and correct, providing accounting advice.
If you are..
- Student or fresh graduate;
- Fluent in English;
- A team-player interested in audit, with a genuine desire to develop skills and knowledge.
- You will undergo an intensive induction programme, with a coach and a buddy to help you integrate, develop and perform;
- You will undertake a blended learning programme involving Statutory Accounting, audit courses and ACCA;
- You will develop your awareness and leadership skills through soft-skills training.